Chapter 8:Strange Emotions

Chapter 8:

Cyril nodded and said, "Let's talk while walking."

Tony pursed his lips and nodded in agreement.

A small and exquisite pavilion was built on an artificial river from south to north, and lotus flowers were planted in the river. If you ignore the buildings not far away, it really looks a bit like the earth, and I don't know where the designer got his inspiration. .

Cyril sat in the pavilion and said to Tony, "What do you want to say?"

Tony kept his light brain with him, and kept rubbing his fingers around its edge, before he said for a while, "I don't want to be an omega. I also have an older brother who is also an omega. He has been married for three years and has three children. He didn't want to give birth at all. The last time he gave birth, he almost had an accident. But everyone didn't care what he thought, even my father and daddy. They felt that having a baby is the greatest meaning of life. The most glorious thing. The omega in estrus is too sad, can do nothing but surrender, I don't want my future destiny to fall so miserable." Tony said, his eyes were a little moist, he raised his head and straightened Looking at Cyril, his tan eyes are full of pleading, "Cyril, I know you are the general's child. You can definitely help me get the equipment. I have learned how to make potions on the virtual network, and I will practice all the steps. After countless times, I will not waste it!"

After listening to Tony's words, Cyril was shocked. Although he knew he was an omega, he had no resistance to it, but that was because he had not yet realized what it was like to be in estrus. A concept, many things, without experience, it feels irrelevant.

But now that he heard what Tony said, Cyril couldn't ignore it. If one day, he was forced to marry an alpha and was forced to have children all the time, he would be crazy.

At that time, I wonder if his father will stand up for himself, or, like Tony's father, he thinks giving birth is a glorious thing?

Cyril said, "I really want to help you, but it may not be possible. I can only guarantee that I will try my best to do it.... However, I have another question, after the medicine is made, who will test its effectiveness?"

"Of course it's me." Tony replied without thinking.

Cyril wanted to say you were crazy, but he couldn't say anything. Omega is very rare and precious, who is willing to try it? And it's trying this medicine.

Tony confided in the stressful things in his heart for a long time, and it was obvious that he was much more relaxed: "I know this is very difficult, so I actually don't have any hope of success, but I think that one day, omega may not be necessary. Staying at home to have children, you can also have a decent job like Beta, or even fight in a mecha like Alpha!" Tony stood up and hugged himself gently, "Anyway, thank you Cyril, didn't laugh at my overweight."

Cyril also stood up and said with a smile: "This matter is not without a little operability, no one can guess what will happen in the future, so Tony, I believe you, you can do it."

Tony was stunned, and then the smile on his face grew brighter. Reached out and shook hands with Cyril.

Perhaps it was Cyril who gave him support and encouragement when he was most depressed, so that Tony could overcome all setbacks and eventually became the most famous pharmacist in the empire.

After Cyril went back, he recalled what Tony had said, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that he should get his dad to get a set of equipment for Tony to study.

Just do it when he thinks, Sirilton turned on the communicator on his wrist and contacted his father.

Muze picked it up soon, and Cyril saw Daddy in casual clothes sitting on the sofa in the living room talking to him.