Chapter 4:Embracing God's Horse

Chapter 4:

The Imperial College of Heilean also has ten branches on the planet Boyana for those who are inconvenient to come to the capital city of Curt to attend school.

However, the opening ceremony was broadcast simultaneously via satellite and started at the same time.

The hall that can hold 50,000 people is now clearly filled with freshmen. Cyril is sitting in the omega area, curiously watching the history of the Heilen Imperial College and the outstanding graduates on the floor-to-ceiling screen.

When he saw his dad appear, Sililton stood up straight, watching and thinking, why hasn't his dad changed at all for so many years? When he saw the honor his father had won, he felt a sense of pride. His father was so good!

A round-faced omega next to him suddenly touched Cyril, and after receiving a response, he said with envy: "Cyril, you are so happy. It's really jealous to have such a good daddy." But his tone was sincere and not at all. Malicious.

Cyril was a little embarrassed, scratched the back of his head, and said with a silly smile: "Yes, ahaha."

"But everyone is speculating about the identity of your other daddy, what kind of omega can fascinate the handsome general?"

Cyril froze for a while, unexpectedly he would mention his "mother" suddenly.

To be honest, he didn't know who gave birth to him. When he passed through, it was already the sixth day of birth. When he opened his eyes, he saw his father guarding the bed and saw him open his eyes. The surprise and complicated light in his eyes.

Later, after he was able to pronounce and speak, he also asked who his other father was, but he never got an answer, so Cyril could only guess, perhaps because of dystocia and died?

Then, he still had a question that he couldn't understand. Why did his father's excellent genes give birth to ordinary offspring like himself?

Seeing Cyril sinking into thought, the round-faced omega suddenly apologized: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't ask this."

"It's okay, I'm also very curious, because I don't know it myself." Cyril calmed him and asked again, "What is your name?"

"Geji."

"Hello, Geji."

The two talked for a while, and a preliminary friendship was established. Although Ge Ji has a round face, his facial features are very delicate and beautiful, and the pheromone emitted from his body also indicates that he is a genetically powerful omega. Such people must be very popular.

The opening ceremony officially began at nine o'clock. The gray-haired principal stood upright on the stage, read the school regulations, and then welcomed the arrival of the new students. The series of procedures were not much different from those on earth, but there was a lot less nonsense, which made people not disgusted.

Most of the school rules restrict alpha, because after the omega begins to come into estrus next year, the alluring and sweet breath will make alpha go crazy, leaving only the instinctive desire to dominate, so their first lesson is to learn to control themselves Impulse.

This kind of course is not tasteless. If the alpha is on the battlefield and can't control one's impulse, then as long as the enemy simulates the omega's estrus breath, he can win without fighting.

In less than an hour, the opening ceremony was over. Cyril already knew his class. He happened to be in the same class as Geji, so the two went to the classroom together.

This year, the Omega of the headquarters has only a thousand people and is divided into 30 classes. Cyril is in the first class.

Because he went to the bathroom, when he came back, everyone was almost seated.