Chapter 70:Being in Politics

Chapter 70

After the debate, Cyril became well-known in Heilelen. Whether it was in class, eating or going back to the dormitory, there would be people watching, but they had anticipated this situation a long time ago, so they didn't feel uncomfortable. Many omegas also started to come to Cyril to talk to them, but after a few times, the cute and petite omega stopped going to Morris, and more often came to Anxiu.

Geji is preparing for politics and the wedding. He is about to graduate in more than half a year. The two of them have already agreed to hold the wedding as soon as they graduate, so he doesn't have much time to be a close brother to Omega.

Morris likes omegas, so many omegas looked at him cutely and talked about their thoughts in distress. How could he be unmoved? ! So, after he couldn't help touching one of the omega's cheeks and kissing the corner of one omega's mouth, his "bad reputation" spread.

Cyril went home to take the children right after school, even less time. Muze originally wanted to buy a house near the college, but they didn't make the trip. They are used to living in a villa, and the speed of the suspended car in the future world is fast enough, even if they want to return to the villa, ten minutes of intelligent driving is enough to go back to school.

Anxiu has time, is gentle, and does not have Morris's "strange" sexual orientation, so after comparing, Omega chose Anxiu.

This made Morris really depressed for a few days.

When Cyril came home, he saw the little bun Milgar smile to himself, his heart softened, he picked up the little bun quickly, and kissed him twice: "Did Milgar miss my dad?"

Mirga smiled very cutely. There was a round dimple on one cheek. The eyelashes were long and thick. When they flickered, they looked like a little angel. Cyril couldn't love him. He often kissed him like an idiot.

"Muzet, when will Mirga speak? Cyril held Mirga and stood at the kitchen door and asked Muze who was cooking."

Muze, wearing an apron, looks very virtuous, handsome, and if it weren't for Mirga, Cyril would want to play in the kitchen. Hearing the words, he turned his head and looked at Cyril and Mirga softly, "It's still early, at least seven or eight months later."

"It's been a long time." Cyril looked at Mirga and found that this little guy was looking straight at Muze-the food being fried, with transparent saliva hanging from the corner of his mouth, like a snack. Cyril couldn't help but snorted: "Mirgar, whoops, how can you be so cute." Then he began to possess the idiot again, gnawing his soft face.

Mirga frowned, his pale eyebrows were almost joined together, he tried hard to push Cyril with his soft little hands, but he was ruthlessly suppressed, and Cyril's face in his sight was really scary, Mirgar couldn't see it. The food I want to see, I can't help but slumps, and has a bitter tendency.

"Ah, don't cry, Mirga behaved, don't cry." Sililton was a little flustered, and quickly called Muze, "He is about to cry, why?"

Mu Ze just cooked the food, turned off the fire, walked over and picked up the wronged little bun, and said gently: "Mirga, what's wrong?"

Mirga stayed with Muze all day, more familiar than Cyril, he was nestled in Muze's generous chest and pointed in the direction of the pot aggrieved.

Muze then hugged him to the pot, Mirga suddenly forgot to cry, looked at the dishes in the pot curiously, and screamed while pointing, and then the drool that hung on the corner of his mouth for a long time flowed down. It fell on Muze's clothes.

But Muze didn't mind, and instead smiled and said, "Mirgar wants to eat food? It's not possible now, you have to wait for you to grow up."

"...Ah" Mirga's amber and clear eyes looked at Mu Ze's eyes, and he was really obedient.