Chapter 28:Daddy is Healed

Chapter 28

Cyril passively endured Muze's hot kiss, gasping for breath. The burning lips made Cyril's body soften, and his arms were wrapped around Muze's neck at some unknown time.

The more Mu Ze kissed, the more he went down, he grabbed Cyril's throat and licked and sucked, only tingling Cyril's whole body, which was very comfortable.

It's a pity that this body is not strong enough to be kissed so much that it can't stand up really... Wait, what is that thing at the base of the thigh?

Cyril's stunned head suddenly awoke, moved his body slightly, and then confirmed that it was really hard!

Damn it, when will his father be hard? Cyril thought suddenly.

You know, when Cyril knew that his father was thinking about his back, although he didn't react at first, he later realized that his father was not good enough, so he didn't get in the way when he accepted it. At the same time, he felt that he had to cherish his father. , Asexual love is also very beautiful.

Cyril was still thinking about it, not paying attention to when the room was silent, Mu Ze stopped moving, half propped up, looking at him dangerously.

After looking suspiciously, Cyril slowly retracted one hand and covered his mouth. The sentence he had just thought was actually said. This is the rhythm of death, he is also a man, knowing everything can be said, but this is definitely a taboo!

"Father, daddy, don't be like this." Cyril shrank hard, wishing to dig three feet, and then buried himself in, "I really didn't mean that, you are very good...really, daddy... Ow." The hand was suddenly grasped, and then he pulled a hard hot object.

"Really?" Mu Ze raised the corners of his mouth and smiled. His deep handsome features are sharp and sexy, but in Cyril's eyes, it is a special ghost and scary. "I think this kind of thing needs to be practiced, so it's up to you. Test it yourself, Cyril, what do you think?"

"No...no need it." Cyril wanted to let go, but the back of his hand was tightly bound by Muze's hand, and then he moved slowly.

Cyril was red with shame, and his fair skin was stained crimson. Mu Ze turned the lights on and looked at Cyril with satisfaction.

His dad's size is really impressive, he has to walk more than 20 centimeters, and his diameter is also very good, he can't grasp it with one hand... Cyril closed his eyes and carried out the estimation work seriously.

Muze looked at Cyril's expression amused. He could be distracted at this time. How many "surprises" could his little guy bring to himself? Then Muze's hand was released.

Ok? Cyril raised his eyelids to look at Muze.

"If you're absent-minded, Daddy feels very sad." Muze said, pushing Cyril into a side-lying position like pulling a chicken with one hand, and then lay down behind him and stretched out his hand to separate Cyril. Legs.

"Muzer!" Sililton's scalp exploded when he was still under adulthood. No, the point is not this. "Daddy, I must be attentive, and face-to-face is better, which is good for physical and mental communication, right?"

"Just a moment." Muze inserted between Cyril's legs and began to move.

The burning and hot breath sprayed on Cyril's extremely sensitive back and neck, causing his body to tremble unconsciously. The soft skin at the base of his thigh was rubbed, which also caused bursts of numbness on his chest. Hongguo was played with one hand, and the accumulation of three-pronged pleasure finally made Cyril couldn't help groaning.