Chapter 25:Daddy's First Kiss

Chapter 25

"Observe the trajectory of the Zerg movement, and then intuitively calculate where it will go, and shoot first, like this..." Muze's tall body completely embraced Cyril in his arms and held Cyril in his hand. Yes, help him correct his shooting posture.

With a soft "bang", the bullet of the ion gun brought out a beautiful streamer, which accurately hit the Zerg's head, and under the holographic simulation, the Zerg's body exploded very realistically, splashing a piece of green slurry.

Cyril was dizzy by the strong pheromone on his father's body, his legs were soft and he could almost stand unsteadily, but in the face of his father's serious teaching, Cyril felt that he was thinking too much.

Cyril felt that if this continued, he would be "tortured" crazy by his daddy.

Every morning, his father would be pulled up to exercise before dawn, and then watched his father's blood-stirring fitness exercises, called exercise together, and then at breakfast, he would be thoughtfully asked what to eat, or Hand in hand to go shopping on the virtual network, is it really strange that two alphas are walking together? Hugs and so on have become daily routines. Cyril even felt that he had to go for a face-lifting shot or make up blood.

Cyril couldn't bear to ask his father if he was irritated, but his father still showed a sad expression after being disgusted-don't ask how he could see the sadness from Mu Ze's paralyzed face --As if he did something heinous.

Moreover, his father and Yin had been mysteriously not knowing what they were doing recently, and Yin's gaze towards him also made him feel creepy.

"Because your body has been taking drugs that are prohibited to raise your genetic level, your strength is extremely improved, and your dominant desire genes are destroyed at the same time. Therefore, you have no desire and hope for many years and cannot respond to omega." Yin gently pushed. I took a look at the silver-rimmed glasses set on the bridge of my nose, and said in a very professional manner, facing the figure of the meridian structure of the characters on the light screen, and gestured, "This kind of power that does not belong to you also gave you some control in the past few years. Don't stop it, there will be occasional riots that make you temporarily lose your mind and only instinctive vent..." Yin, who was in the public commentary, did not find Mu Ze's body stiffened, and continued, "So, we It is not only necessary to repair this part of the gene, but also to completely eliminate the hidden dangers buried in your body.... Put it this way, if you want to completely return to normal, this part of the power that does not belong to you will disappear. Even so, are you willing? ?"

Hearing that, Muze did not show any special emotions, and even his expression did not change: "There has been no riots five years ago. I have checked, except that the damaged genes cannot be repaired, and there is no problem with the others."

"Tsk, Cyril is more fun. Just say something and he will believe it." Yin boringly curled his lips and glanced at Cyril who was lying on the bed with his eyes closed and sleeping peacefully. "I can give Cyril by injection now. The medicine of passion and desire, and then you try to drink the improved medicine. The process of gene repair is always more painful, but I believe you can bear it." After finishing speaking, I took the syringe medicine and wanted to give Cyril injection.

"You go out." Mu Ze's cold voice interrupted Yin's movements.

"Hmph, stingy, you treat him as if I'm willing to watch him!" Yin stuffed things into Mu Ze's arms, then walked out with an angrily.

Muze closed the door and sat back on the bed. During lunch, Cyril's food was mixed with sleeping pills, and he ate it unsuspectingly. At this time, he was sleeping very heavily.