Chapter 55: Engagement ceremony

Chapter 55

When Cyril opened the invitation, he saw that it was written in fancy and beautiful fonts, saying that Geji and Andrew will be engaged in the engagement ceremony next Wednesday, hoping to be able to participate in such a cloud, Cyril smiled and said to Geji, "Finally got the money. I wish."

Geji might have been immune to the ridicule these days, and his face was not red or breathless, and he said calmly, "Well, I'm afraid you will have to hold your belly if you drag it on."

"..." Cyril wailed, "Would you like to discriminate against the pregnant husband so much."

"There is no discrimination, I envy you." Ge Ji looked serious.

Today was when Muze was off duty. For Cyril's two friends, Muze had a good impression of them. He brought a drink and gave Cyril a glass of warm water, and then naturally kissed Cyril's forehead. , Went out again.

Ge Ji picked up the cup and asked quietly, "Cyril, will it be stressful to be with the general?"

Cyril was surprised: "What pressure?"

"That is, the general is so powerful, and he seems to be unsmiling." Gege said, "So, don't you feel pressured?"

"He's not always serious." Cyril didn't tell Geji that Muze looked like in private. He didn't hide it, but felt that this kind of two people's interest should not be told to outsiders. It also undermined Muze's abstinence and indifference. Image.

Geji looked at Cyril carefully and made sure that he said this from the bottom of his heart, before he was relieved.

The two talked about studying again. Geji has persuaded the family to enter politics in the future, but unfortunately limited to the shackles of the omega marrying, there is no way to compete for the position of the patriarch, but everything has gains and losses. Marrying Andrew, It was Geji's long-time wish. Before Geji, he originally wanted to take care of the children at home with peace of mind after getting married, but after a series of things, he has completely changed his mind.

Geji didn't stay long. He wanted to send invitations to others. Cyril sent him to the door, and when he looked back, he saw Muze standing behind him. Cyril stretched out his arm and said lazily, "Hold me back."

But Muze did not do as he wished: "Go to the garden for a while."

"Then you stay with me?"

"Ok."

Muze's name was also written on the invitation, and he was invited to participate, but when Geji came to send the invitation, he didn't mention it at all, because Muze's identity was too unusual. Once there, the nature of the engagement Almost there will be changes, so the name on the invitation is just out of courtesy. However, Muze decided to go with Cyril. Now Cyril is six weeks pregnant and the fetal position is not very stable. Many places need to be paid attention to. Muze does not want to let Cyril go by himself because of this. Therefore, he personally called Andrew's father to explain the meaning, and asked them to prepare a lounge for them to rest. Andrew's father was very surprised and surprised, and quickly agreed.

Cyril would naturally have no objection to this, because at the engagement ceremony, the only people he knew should be Tony himself. They had just transferred to school district b, and they had no good friends. If Muze doesn't accompany him He, he will be really boring.

By the time Gege and Andrew got engaged, Cyril woke up early, got out of bed barefoot, and took out the clothes he had prepared.

The clothes in the future world will not be strangely shaped. Generally, when attending banquets, they will also wear small dresses or suits. Cyril prepares a set of small white dresses with bows, two rows of transparent gold threads. The material buttons and the waist design are very loose, but it does not appear to be bloated. The pure white pants are very ironed after being ironed. The whole set of clothes is worn on the body. Although Cyril is not particularly beautiful, it has outstanding temperament and elegant appearance. .

And Mu Ze's clothes are also the same style, except that they have a micro-striped military uniform, with wide shoulders, wide waist and thin legs, and an aura of murderous coldness. His handsome face has no expression, but it is still very dazzling. When Cyril stood together... well, Cyril's presence was about zero.

Cyril couldn't help but feel a little discouraged. This is a lover's outfit. What can only be seen as a person?

However, Muze seems to have a different kind of sexy in white. Cyril looked at Muze's chest, and one thing he especially wanted to do was strip him...

"I'll change it, eh?" Muze squeezed Cyril's good-handed cheek.

"No." Cyril said, "You look good in this way, don't change it." Anyway, what he wears is extraordinary, and anyone will be compared.

"Yeah." Muze was praised, and he was not overjoyed. He just leaned down/over and whispered in Cyril's ear, "When I come back at night, I will help you take it off myself."

What he said was so ambiguous, Cyril wanted to crooked in an instant, and then inevitably blushed.

So I can't explain Muze's private appearance to Geji, it's really ruining the image!

Muze drove Cyril to Andrew's family. The engagement ceremony was held in the family banquet hall. Because they arrived earlier, only a few people were there. They were talking at the door and they all came forward to say hello when they saw Muze appear. After Muze had dealt with it in a few words, he walked in with Cyril.

Andrew's father and mother were also busy receiving guests, and when he saw Muze coming, he greeted him quickly, and welcomed Muze's arrival. Muze also smiled and said he was polite, and Cyril was completely ignored.

Andrew wore a black dress. He looked vigorous and handsome because he was in a good mood. When he saw Muze Cyril, he saluted Muze first, and then said to Cyril: "Gege is in the lounge, you Go ahead, Tony is there too."

"Okay." Cyril said with a smile, then gave a gift to Andrew and blessed him, "I hope you and Ge Ji will be together forever and be happy forever."

"Thank you." Andrew smiled brightly.

Muze patted Andrew on the shoulder: "You have great potential. You will report to the military after graduation." The military he said is not a random unit, even if it is not his direct unit, he will not be placed casually. .

"Yes, General!" Andrew saluted the military salute "pop", his face flushed with excitement.

"Don't talk about it." Cyril squeezed Muze's arm. What does it mean to fool someone into a soldier before he gets married.

After bidding farewell to Muze, Cyril was taken by the waiter to the lounge where Geji was. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Geji sitting in a chair, as if glum, Cyril was surprised: "Geji, what's wrong? "

"Haha, premarital phobia." Guege did not speak, but Tony replied instead.

"...Isn't it." Cyril couldn't believe it. "Didn't you, Geji, have been prepared long ago? How could this be?"

Ge Ji shook his head: "I don't know, I just don't feel able to lift the energy, and I have been upset.

"Do you want Andrew to come in?" Cyril stroked Geji's head comfortably.

"No, please stay with me for a while." Gage rubbed Cyril's hand, then added a dull voice, "If it doesn't work for a while, let's talk about it."

"Okay." Cyril sighed, sat next to Geji, and started chatting with him casually, hoping to distract him.

After a while, Gergie's mood finally lifted, but he still couldn't laugh. Cyril and Tony had no choice but to go out and call Andrew.

It's just that Cyril just walked to the top of the stairs when he saw an omega graciously facing Muze.

The author has something to say: Thank you, my dear Deep Sea Maple Red, for the mines you have not seen for a long time, I thought you forgot me qaq