Chapter 5:Ins and Outs

Chapter 5:

Cyril's face was pressed against Muze's broad chest, and his nose was full of his breath. The cold breath and pheromone made Cyril feel warm and soft. Although it is not in heat, Cyril's natural surrender still makes Cyril very uncomfortable-even if his father's pheromone is actually not too strong, this is also the most puzzling point of the empire. A pheromone is not too strong. How can the genes and abilities of the people reach such a perfect height.

Cyril also inferred from this that his father was cold.

The cool golden medal was warmed by Cyril's face. Cyrilton took a long time, as if feeling the anxiety of Muze, finally stretched out his hands and hugged him back.

"What happened, Daddy?" Cyril asked softly.

"It's okay." The words made his chest tremble slightly, and the voice lingering in his ears made Cyril's body soft into noodles.

Cyril was dissatisfied, what a strong man his father was, and being able to show weakness must have happened. If he doesn't know today, he will be tortured to death by curiosity.

"Daddy, I don't believe it." Cyril poked him in the back unconsciously. "Daddy has always been very powerful. You can't be troubled by anything, but now you are so upset. There must be something."

"Daddy will fix it."

Cyril pressed his waist, moved his butt back and arched out of his father's arms, raised his eyes to look directly at Mu Ze, and said seriously: "Daddy, maybe in your eyes, I'm just a child, I can do it at will, but I I already have my own ideas. If you don't tell me, I'll check things that upset you..." Cyril broke his fingers and began to count, "Haiwen confessed to you again? The Senate asked you to cut back. The army?" Two things are obviously more important for the latter, but not for Cyril.

"..." Muze sighed and said, "I heard that the Epps Empire from the advanced civilization planet is coming to Heleren."

Cyril didn't think this was a big deal, so he asked, "What else?"

"They brought alpha as an exchange student, but they wanted to take away our omega for a two-year exchange study."

Cyril reacted immediately. In two years, omegas were in estrus at the age of seventeen at the latest, and omegas in estrus were completely unable to resist the request from alpha. In two years, what would happen to them can be understood with their toes. ! Eps's sinister intentions!

"Can't you refuse?" Cyril asked worriedly.

And Mu Ze's look had already told him the negative answer.

Because of its location on the edge of the galaxy, the planet Boyana has suffered from particle storms and zerg attacks all the year round. Seven hundred years ago, the war of resistance reached its most difficult moment. The zerg's vigorous reproductive power and powerful offensive power made the empire's warriors tired and often Defeated, the royal family at that time abandoned the planet and fled, the army was disintegrated, Boyana almost fell. Later, the Epps Empire assisted and severely damaged the Zerg, but they wanted Boyana to become their colonial planet, paying a large amount of material every year, or emigrating to Eps but becoming a slave. After all, the colonization of the planet is better than the slaves, so they all chose to stay. Epps fostered the timid nobleman at the time, the Gallo family, as the royal family, and left after signing the treaty.

After the Patriarch of the Gallo family ascended the throne, he established the Heleren Empire.

Later, with the passage of time, the advanced civilization gradually declined after reaching its peak. Fifty years ago, civil strife began, large-scale conflicts occurred, and polarization has since been polarized. And Heleren, after seven hundred years of recuperation, has already possessed a powerful force, especially after the emergence of such a genius as Muze Yiwen.

This is what Cyril knows. He has lived two lives, so he can see things more thoroughly. He knows the laws of history, and they still apply in the interstellar space: the moon will make a profit, and the prosperity will fall.

He vaguely felt that his father and His Majesty the Emperor had to make big moves.

"Daddy is worried about me being selected?" Cyril asked.

Mu Ze nodded, did not speak, but worried eyes came out through his deep eyes.

"I think they should choose genetically strong omegas? After all, this means that they have a greater chance of giving birth to good offspring." Cyril frowned, saying that, it made him feel uncomfortable and a little sad, but it was In fact, the people of Epps are not fools, and they don't want those ordinary omegas. He lowered his head and said softly, "So, I won't be selected."

A warm hand suddenly touched his face, Cyril lifted his head along with strength, met his father's gaze, and said solemnly: "I am not inferior or grateful, because I know that no matter who is being picked away , Daddy will bring them all back one day."

This sentence shocked Muze's heart and at the same time ignited the fighting spirit of the soldiers in the front driver's seat. Yes, they are already planning something. Even if they can't resist now, they will one day take off the "colonial planet". hat off!

Cyril's eyes are not pure black, but brownish-green amber. When he smiles, it seems that the sun is immersed in it. When he is firm, his eyes are like a sharp sword, straight in. The human heart.

The worries in Mu Ze's eyes dissipated, and he replaced him with the same firmness. His turbulent heart made him a little unable to adapt for a while, and he didn't know what to do, so he could only hold the petite omega in front of him into his arms and hold him tightly.

Feeling his father's emotions, Cyril didn't struggle, and being hugged by a handsome father, he could actually die without regret.

While eating, Cyril talked about today's shift. Muze frowned and asked the adjutant to contact the principal, but Cyril blocked him: "Since I should go to Class 29, I shouldn't violate the rules. Dad. I'm fine. I just think that being a child of Daddy is so bad and a little embarrassing." Cyril slowed down eating, looking very depressed.

"How come?" Muze said naturally, "Cyril is the best."

Cyril shook his head: "Someone asked me today, why is my daddy so perfect, but I am so mediocre. Isn't the person who gave birth to me bad?" I'm sorry, Geji, for asking you to carry the scapegoat once, but I want to talk about it, Cyril thought silently.

"Snee--" Geji sneezed sharply. Alpha on the side quickly wiped his face with a tissue, and asked concerned: "What's the matter?" "It's okay, maybe you have a cold?" The round-faced Geji didn't mind it.

After Cyril finished speaking, he looked at Muze nervously, but found that his body was stiff. Like the previous few times, his face quickly darkened, his lips tightened, and his eyes looked far away, wandering slightly to understand him. Cyril knew that he did not want to talk.

Although he was curious about his biological mother, he did not want to persecute his father. What's more, he was not a real child. He had parents who loved him before, so he wanted to know more like other people what kind of omega could be. Conquer his dad.

But Cyril suddenly felt uncomfortable with his dad's attitude today. His dad never looked for it again because he didn't forget him? When it comes to it, it's secretive. Does it really make him care?

This answer is inexplicable.