Chapter 68:The first step in your career

Chapter 68

However, Angus obviously didn't seem to have opened his mouth yet, and Eli had also collected his feelings well, as if he had never confessed it more than a year ago. But Dixius saw something and spoke to Eli with a decent smile. Eli soon talked to him politely and put Angus aside.

The bored Angus came over to see Mirga. The little bun was quietly nestled in Cyril's arms, showing big smiles from time to time. No matter who came to tease him, even if he just made a grimace, he would let him He giggled, showing a good impression of everything. Angus reached out and poked Mirga's soft face, and when he was about to retract it, Mirga grabbed his finger and smiled happily at Angus.

"So cute," Angus exclaimed.

Cyril likes to hear others praise Mirga most, and feels happier than praise himself. In spite of this, he still humbled his mouth and said: "What a cute, it's a little devil. When you don't sleep at night, it really makes you crumble." But the expression on his face is gentle and petting.

Angus felt Mirga's soft little hands, and said with a faint smile: "Really, that's really troublesome."

Just now, he suddenly discovered that his feelings for Cyril may never have been love, but he felt that he was different from others. There were certain flashes that made him appreciate him, because after seeing his happy appearance, he did not Feeling pantothenic at all, but sincerely hope that he can be happy forever.

"I have something to do, let's say goodbye."

Angus slowly took his finger out of Mirgar's hand. Mirgar was a little unhappy, opened his mouth and yelled "Ah" and "Ah" at Angus, and stretched out his little arm for Angus to hug.

Cyril was a little surprised when he saw it, because although Milgar looked so behaved, not everyone could get his favor, so he smiled and said to Angus: "Mirgar seems to like you very much, no Give me a hug?"

"Huh?" Angus was at a loss. "I haven't held a baby before, can I?"

"Of course, it's very simple." Cyril began to instruct Angus, "First hold his ass, then let his head lie on your arms, then raise it slightly." After that, Cyril Put Mirga into Angus' arms.

Angus held Mirgar stiffly, not daring to move at all, but Mirgar was very familiar, lying in Angus's arms and reaching out to pull the buttons on his clothes to play.

"Is not it simple?"

"......Ok."

When the two of them stood together, they also felt a very good match. Therefore, Muze was a little uncomfortable after seeing it. He walked over with a paralyzed face and said to Cyril, "Should Mirga drink dairy?"

Cyril calculated the time: "It's almost done, I'll get it."

"Yeah." Muze responded, and then naturally reached out to hug Mirga.

But Mirgar didn't give his father's face at all, and was very happy in Angus' arms, and did not respond to Muze's hand at all.

Mu Ze's expression remained unchanged and coaxed: "Mirga, Dad will take you to find Dad Bi to drink dairy."

When Mirga heard the words "Daddy" and "Dairy", his eyes lit up, he released the button that was about to be played, and happily reached out to Muze.

Muze then hugged Mirga indifferently, and said to Angus: "Please feel free."

Angus: "..."

When Muze took Mirga to the door, Cyril was coming downstairs with the milk bottle. Seeing Muze, he wondered: "Why are you here, Angus?"