Chapter 14:The Guardian of Silence

Chapter 14:

When the four assistants came here with the detector, many omega's faces showed fearful expressions, while the alphas present were full of resentment, wishing to devour this group of lives! Angus stood up, angrily trying to rush here, but was abruptly stopped by His Highness Disius.

"Brother, let go!" Angus was at an impulsive age, and seeing this situation made him very unbearable.

Dixius looks gentle and does not move fast, but the strength to hold Angus shows that he is not at peace in his heart. He has a pair of deep purple eyes, like crystals, pure and invisible. Content: "What's the use of you rushing over like this? It will only cause trouble for the father."

The other noble alphas also began to persuade: "His Royal Highness Angus, please bear with me."

Angus' eyes were red, and he bit his lip, clenched his fist hard and even saw the violent veins on the back of his hand. He whispered: "One day, one day I will kill them all! "

Then he slowly sat back on his seat stiffly.

Disius sighed and patted Angus on the shoulder.

The shape of the detector is similar to the scanner Cyril had seen in the examination room in his previous life, but the structure inside,he doesn't know how advanced it is. The four assistants walked up to the omega one by one and swept their lower abdomen. The value of the item was quickly analyzed, presented and saved. Therefore, they were very fast and walked in front of Cyril in a short while.

The assistant is a beta and does not have the ability to identify whether it is marked, but the tester is different. It clearly shows Cyril's marking status, and he can't help but stop. He takes a deep look at Cyril, and his face is also smiling. There was also a mocking expression.

Cyril stood as calmly as possible, but his palms were already sweating slowly. At this moment, his mind was completely blank, and then a person slowly emerged in this blank, his daddy. Muze.

If Muze is here... Seeing that his assistant has swept Tony, Cyril sighed softly, turning his head out of the window unconsciously, but suddenly stood a familiar figure outside under a tall Shaka tree.

There are also many alphas standing around, but Cyril recognized Muze at a glance. He did not wear a conspicuous military uniform, but the outfit that the two bought together last time. This Muze looks a little less The sense of distance is outstanding among a group of young and handsome alphas.

Daddy... Cyril made a breath noise unconsciously, and his heart suddenly felt particularly uncomfortable.

Are you here because you are worried? When did you come and how long did you stand?

Muze was very keen, and when he noticed that someone was looking at him, he immediately found out exactly where Cyril was. He didn't speak or move, but stood there quietly, guarding.

There were only more than 1,000 omegas in the department, and the test was quickly completed. Four assistants went to the lounge built in the auditorium and decided to go to the Epps list.

Schiller stood up, still smiling, and said: "I hope that after going to Eps, you can abide by the rules and don't try to resist or run away. Two years is not a long time, but it is not a long time for learning Aipus. Pusi's culture is enough." He emphasized the tone of the culture, and no one can hear the meaning inside.

Then he glanced contemptuously at the next circle of people, surrounded by the principal and nobles, and left through the front door.

A teacher stayed behind to signal everyone to be quiet, and then said: "The results of the selection will be sent to your communication device..." After the teacher said this, suddenly she didn't know what to say and could only change the subject, "Now , Please leave in order."