Chapter 62:Drunken Muze

Chapter 62-Drunken Muze

Cyril never asked how Muze's wedding venue would be arranged. On the one hand, he believed Muze, on the other hand, he hoped to receive surprises.

As a result, the layout really surprised people.

On the verdant grass, the mecha warriors maneuvered the mini beast mechas to stand in two rows, exposing a long walkway in the middle. The ground was covered with a red carpet, extending to the side of a silver-gray mecha. At his feet, stood the person Cyril wanted to spend his life with, his father, his lover.

Every time Cyril took a step, the beast-type mecha raised its front paws and made a gesture of blessing, until Cyril walked to the front, Yan said in his stupid and cheap tone, "Little master, you finally married the master. Ah, I will also be yours in the future, you have to treat them well."

Cyrillic:"......"

Muze warned it, then stretched out his hand and waited for Cyril.

Cyril stretched out his hand to reach Muze's hand, and for an instant, he was firmly held. Muze took him up two steps, walked to the stage, through the arch of flowers, and walked to In front of the huge portrait of the two.

The senator, who had been waiting next to him, walked between them. Because of Mu Ze's special status, there are very few suitable candidates for his marriage. Mu Ze went to the Brunei veteran of the Senate and asked him to be his master. Brunei had a good impression of Muze, who was a rare and more enlightened person in the Senate, so he readily agreed.

He smiled and said: "Today, two new people will become partners under the witness of God, Mr. Muze Yiwen, are you sure you want to become a partner with Cyril Yiwen, from now on sharing honor and disgrace, life and death?"

"Yes." Muze glanced at Cyril and answered seriously and firmly.

"Cyril Ivan, the gentleman next to you asks to become a partner with you, are you willing?"

"I do." Cyril replied equally religiously.

"I announce that Muze Ivan and Cyril Ivan have officially become partners. Now, please exchange rings and kiss."

Ge Ji took the ring and walked up. Cyril picked up the ring, blushing, and brought it to Muze. Muze also had a gentle smile on his mouth, and his deep eyes were full of affection. He raised Cyril's hand. First kissed his ring finger gently, and then put the ring on him.

Cyril only felt that the moment he kissed his ring finger, his heart almost missed a beat.

Muze held Cyril, raised his head in cooperation with Cyril, and kissed his lips. There was a cheer from below, and everyone's face was a blessing from the heart. Muze, who has become emotional because of Cyril, and Cyril, who has become better because of Muze, stand together and match each other perfectly.

His Majesty Barthes did not come, but sent His Royal Highness Dixius to send a gift. His Royal Highness, who was less than twenty years old, was handsome and handsome. He smiled and said to Muze: "Father is not convenient, so I sent me Come and send a congratulatory gift to the general and wish you both happiness forever."

"Thank you for a visit, please thank your majesty for me."

"I'll pass it on." Disius left after giving the gift, and everyone on the grass was led to the banquet hall and started enjoying the delicious food.

Cyril couldn't stand for long, so Muze sent him back to the room to rest first, and went out to socialize by himself. Cyril was still a little excited now, could not help but recall the details just now and look forward to the wedding night tonight. But because his belly is big, he still has to be subject to a lot of restrictions, so Cyril is slightly dissatisfied.

The little bun in his stomach felt his father's "disgust" and kicked Cyril in dissatisfaction.

"Little thing, you dare to kick me and beat your ass carefully." Cyril pretended to speak viciously, but his hands touching his stomach were exceptionally soft.

At two or three o'clock in the afternoon, the banquet was over, and Geji and Tony came over to say goodbye to Cyril, and once again sent blessings.

The intelligent robot was quietly tidying the banquet hall, while Muze opened the door to see his lovely partner.

Mu Ze was filled with a lot of alcohol, especially the mecha fighters who had been with him for six or seven years. Because of Mu Ze's cold face, he didn't dare to make trouble. Now he seized this opportunity and poured Mu Ze to drink. Ze was in a very good mood, and because he got along with the mecha fighters for the last time, he was always willing to come.

He doesn't show it on his face when he drinks, so Cyril looked at Muze and thought he hadn't drank too much and was very sober.

Mu Ze's eyes became darker and darker, as if a whirlpool could suck people in. He stood at the door, staring at Cyril, with no expression on his face, which made Cyril a little nervous and swallowed slightly. Softly said: "Mu Ze?"

"Huh?" Mu Ze replied, and then walked towards Cyril as if he had been pressed.

The tall body stood in front of Cyril, still feeling very oppressive. Cyril looked up at Muze, and finally felt that something was wrong with him: "Are you drunk?"

Mu Ze didn't seem to understand, with a puzzled expression on his face.

Really drank too much. Cyril thought to be off-line.

For those who drank tall, he should be given a good rest, and Cyril stood up, trying to walk to Muze and help him onto the bed.

But as soon as Cyril moved, Muze held his hand: "Don't go." The tone of the absolute command is beyond doubt.

Cyril said; "I won't go, you are drunk, take a break."

But Muze didn't even hear what Cyril was talking about. He stretched out his hand to lift Cyril's chin and pinched it, and said harshly, "Mine."

Cyril: "..." Muze, who he wanted to be drunk at this time, felt so cute, he must be photographed!

The author has something to say: The target of the blind date is not bad, but it feels like it is not a dimension, he is a small and fresh literary, I am a rough girl...