Chapter 20: Particle Storm

Chapter 20:

The Mecha Contest is equivalent to Cyril's previous life sports meeting. It is held at the end of October every year, but this year is obviously going to be postponed because the "wind" generated by the change in the magnetic force of the star blows on the poor Boyana again. This "wind" It's called a particle storm.

In his previous life, Cyril had also seen photos of aurora on the computer. It was also a kind of particle, but it was much more gentle and beautiful than Boyana. The particle storm on Boyana is terrible. During this period, communication is almost completely paralyzed, and various levels of damage will occur everywhere. The meteorites involved and even the space junk left over when the satellite was launched will turn into cannonballs and explode fiercely on the land of Boyana.

For this reason, Muze began to prepare for the tour a few days before the arrival of the particle storm.

No matter which planet or era, soldiers will always be the most reliable and always fighting on the front line.

Cyril grew up so big, it was the second time he experienced a particle storm. I heard that this particle storm was more severe than before, so Muze didn't dare to take it lightly and was working day and night.

Cyril spent the weekend in the military department. He has been here several times, from the guard at the gate to the adjutant under his father to the generals. He has all known him.

And every time I went, the scene was too sensational.

In the words of the earth: After three years of service, the sow races Diaochan. Putting it on Heilelen, as long as it is an omega, that is enough.

Cyril didn't like it here. He was not a blatant person. It was too disturbing to be stared at every move like a monkey.

But his father really didn't have time to accompany him, and Cyril thought he wanted too much, so he ran to live with his father.

The military is very open to omega. Cyril can move freely except in secret places.

Cyril wanted to play with Tony for a while, but he walked to the door and found that he did not have a pass, and this place was absolutely not allowed to enter and leave at will. Even his father had no permission, so he had to go back and stay in his father's dormitory. Reading in bed.

His father's dormitory is not too big, but it has all the internal organs, and even has a separate kitchen for cooking and eating. At this time, there were still a few vegetables and a small amount of rice in the fresh-keeping cabinet, so Cyril rolled up his sleeves and prepared dinner for his father.

The outside window was crowded with idle alpha fighters. They scratched their heads and wanted to rush in to watch Cyril but were afraid of Muze, so they could only squat under the window and quench their thirst by smelling the fragrance.

"It's perfect to cook." An alpha smelled the rice intoxicated.

"Yeah, yeah." The other agreed, "and he smiles so cutely, so he wants to take him in his arms and torment him."

As soon as he finished speaking, the poor alpha was beaten.

Cyril's face is full of black lines while cooking, can they keep their voices down?

Muze didn't want to eat at first, but remembered that Cyril was in his dormitory and feared he was hungry, so he temporarily stopped work and got up and went back.

When he was approaching the dormitory building, Muze suddenly stopped, and then looked at the front blankly.

"Do you feel cold?" An alpha said suddenly.