Chapter 36:The Mystery of Life Experience (2)

Chapter 36

After Cyril said these words, Muze was silent for a while, and then said: "There is something, I should tell you."

Cyril silently pulled the quilt to his chest, and sat half leaning on the bed, with clear amber eyes open, and the appearance of a good boy listening to the story, which deepened Mu Ze's guilt.

"It's about your biological parents." Muze paused, as if made up a lot of determination, "Your parents, you died when you were just born, because I killed your father."

"What?!" Sililton stiffened and was shocked.

Muze didn't seem to see Cyril's reaction, or perhaps he had expected it a long time ago, and continued: "You know that I took banned drugs, and there had been power riots before. At the age of 20, because something happened suddenly, He accidentally killed an alpha, and his seven-month-old omega partner was stimulated to deliver prematurely.... The baby was very fragile due to premature delivery and was once declared incurable. On the sixth day, the baby's heartbeat stopped intermittently. omega He committed suicide because he could not stand the blow. He once told me that the empire's law stipulated that after losing a partner, omega had to choose another spouse for three months, which made him unable to bear it." Muze sighed, "I was very guilty at the time. , Informed His Majesty Barthes and asked him to punish him, but His Majesty Barthes said that the empire would lose a talent, and he would suppress this matter. But the security of the empire needs me to be responsible. Wait until the empire is completely safe and qualified. After the successor, I will choose whether to accept punishment.

"Then, I raised that baby and was tortured by guilt every day. But the time was cruel. Although I was still guilty, but more of my mind was occupied by that child, infected by his happiness, and then I fell in love with him. I also thought about what would happen if I confessed to it, and I always didn't want to face it, but he will know one day, and I would rather tell it personally."

It is rare for Mu Ze to say such a long word. Cyril has been listening quietly, his face is calm, but his eyes are dull, as if he can't stand the blow.

Although Muze has been narrating in the third person, Cyril knew that the baby was himself. On the sixth day, the baby died and he crossed over.

Therefore, Cyril did not know the cause and effect. He spent many days in the hospital and was taken home by the man in front of him. He told himself that he was his father.

After that, this man who had lost his feelings worked hard to learn how to raise a child and spoiled himself unconditionally.

He gave all his love to himself, and he believed that Muze was not simply because of guilt, he was love from the heart.

Cyril didn't know whether to forgive Muze or not. He didn't seem to have any position to choose. Muze was not deliberately killing people. His mother and father committed suicide. Although Muze was not convicted, it was because the empire needed him.

But he occupies this body, there is always something to do.

"...What are the names of my parents?" Cyril looked up at Muze.

"Patrick, Angelo. You look like your mother and father." Muze tried to reach out and touch Cyril's face, but in the end he didn't reach out.

"A nice name," Cyril said. "They should also love each other very much."

"Well, yes." Muze couldn't figure out Cyril's thoughts. He didn't dare to say anything more, and didn't want to deliberately say soft words to ask for his forgiveness. He had planned it long ago. After the empire became independent, Cyril would also Growing up, he has probably met a suitable alpha, and he no longer needs his love. At that time, he confessed his crimes and spent the rest of his life in prison.