Chapter 32: The estrus period is coming

Chapter 32

When Omega comes in estrus, not only will it emit attractive pheromones, but the body will also change and automatically secrete smooth and smooth substances.

Muze has had sex with Cyril many times and knows that Cyril looks very enthusiastic, but in fact he is still a bit shy. Apart from being lured by himself, he rarely takes the initiative. But now, Cyril's behavior is really something wrong.

Mu Ze turned over and pressed the person down, carefully sniffed the fossa of his neck, and sure enough, smelled a faint sweet fragrance, Cyril's complexion was red, and he looked at Mu Ze inquiringly with confused eyes.

The estrus period sometimes comes suddenly, so Muze didn't feel surprised. In order to confirm again, Muze leaned over and kissed Cyril, his hand also walked on his smooth skin, very provocative. It happened that only Cyril, who was already confused, kissed even more delirious.

Mu Ze's slender fingers slid across his flat belly, and he discovered that his bird was really slightly hard, but it was still small and pitiful, and did not stay here, moved his fingers down, and it was there. .

Carefully peeped in, the fingers immediately wrapped tightly around the place, and they couldn't stop wriggling, as if to seduce the fingers to go deeper, but at this moment, Cyril suddenly let out a moan that he had never heard before. The charming makes Mu Ze almost unable to control, throwing away his helmet and armor.

Cyril only felt that his whole body was hot, surrounded by Mu Ze's breath, making him suddenly itchy, as if thousands of ants were crawling on his heart, making him shiver and itchy. In the confusion, I suddenly felt something coming in from behind, and for a moment, the pleasure exploded like fireworks.

"Daddy... Daddy, what's wrong with me?" This feeling of uncontrollable makes Cyril a little scared.

Perceiving his emotions, Muze gently embraced Cyril in his arms and kissed his forehead lightly, with a soft and strong tone, mixed with the comfort that his wish finally succeeded: "Cyril, you have grown up."

"Oh." Cyril didn't react at first, and when he suddenly wanted to understand, he immediately opened his eyes in horror.

Growing up here, Nima is tantamount to estrus coming, oh shit!

Cyril pushed Muze, as if avoiding something terrible, kicked his legs away from Muze, but although rationally sober, instinctively tempted Cyril to move forward. Today Muze is like a pot of braised pork , Has an unparalleled attraction to Cyril who is in a hungry period.

Cyril decided that this could not go on, he had to control his instinct! So while still able to act, Cyril lifted the quilt, jumped out of the bed vigorously, ran to the door, and cursed himself at the same time. This kind of uncomfortable running would add a point, especially the feeling of wanting to turn around and throw the old man down. what's up! !

Mu Ze held his head in his hand and watched Cyril rush out in a panic, the smile on his face deepened.

Cyril ran back to his room in one breath, threw himself on the bed and covered his face with a pillow. After thinking for a while, he got up sneakily, got out of bed and walked behind the open door, and carefully looked outside. After discovering that Muze hadn't chased him, Cyril grabbed his hair a little irritably, then slammed the door shut and locked it again.

After putting on the clothes, Cyril lay down on the bed, his heart still beating a little faster. Although there was an omen before, but I did not expect that the estrus period would really come.

It's not that I don't want to do the last step with Muze. Didn't he do everything except entering. But Cyril always felt a little awkward. Voluntary dedication and forced relationships due to estrus, the latter is obviously uncomfortable .