Author's Note

Hello, my beautiful readers,
I won't bore you with this but just hear me out.

This is my first time writing a book now that is not my excuse but just know that the first few chapters will be rocky sometimes cringe and just cliche because I was confused about some things at first but understood later on and improved my mistakes.

I was halfway editing my book when I got to know that some of the chapters were not in order and had paragraphs repeated, I then realized that with all the things going on with Wattpad I think my book went back to the old version and all my editing went in the drain.

So to sum up this book is not edited and I have too much on my plate to edit right now but I will once I complete this book. Until then please bear with me.

⚠️And this book is mature it has smut, violence, swear words and an assault scene so please if you are under age or uncomfortable with it stop reading it when the warning sign is put up at the start of the chapter.⚠️

With that being said constructive criticism is welcome and please let me know your thoughts because it encourages me a lot.

EDIT: Amore has finally been edited, not professionally which is why if you would see some mistakes please correct me with patience otherwise you are good to resume your bumpy journey in this ride.

Copyright ©️ 2019 by Saani Maroon

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without the permission of the author.

If you do see this book anywhere apart from Wattpad do PM me and let me know❤️

⚠️STRICTLY NO PLAGIARISM.⚠️

Hope you have a great day ahead,
Thank you❤️✨✨