Revelry in the dark

Part 60!

Thank you Tokoyami for the chapter name lol

This is Fuyu (Foo-you) btw:

This is Cassius and Corvus (twins) :

...................................................

~previously~

Haldir reached down and placed his hand down on the pale one of Fabian's "You may have some resemblance of one another, yes but you are not him. You are not evil like him, you do not kill like him and as long as you remember that then you will never turn into the monster that he is. Your face does not define who you are, your heart does so don't paint it like a grave because I will not let you bury yourself in it"

The rain disguised Fabian's tears as he cried and his hand weakly gripped back into Haldir's "Thank you" He said.

Then they heard three pairs of footsteps approach and a shocked voice whisper out "F-Fabian?"

~
3rd person PoV:

Then they heard three pairs of footsteps approach and a shocked voice whisper out "F-Fabian?"

Fabian slowly looked up, his blood red eye widening, tears glistening from the moonlight at the corners of his eye. He gasped and his face contorted in pain from the sting of his tears falling into the wound on his right eye.

A smile played at his lips as more happy tears fell "L-Legolas..." He said, sobbing whilst trying to hurriedly wipe his tears away from Legolas, whom he had sworn that he would never show his weakness to "...Y-You're okay"

He watched as Legolas fell to his knees, tears falling from his azure eyes. Arms wrapped around Fabian as he cried "Shh...I am here now..." Legolas sobbed into the crook of Fabian's neck. Tears slithered down from Fabian's eyes, stinging against the wound on his right, and landing on Legolas's already soaked cloak. He wanted to tell him that he was fine, that he should be the one comforting him but being in the arms of Legolas again, being comforted again, he just couldn't control his tears.