Eclipse

Should I make a story thing to post my art? Yay or nay

⚠️Blood, violence, descriptions of abuse⚠️
...................................................

~previously~

"Mercury no!" Mercury? Callahan yelled, trying to stand up to stop him but it was too late and his body froze in shock, watching as Mattsuke fell to the floor. Dead. Aragorn walked over to the shocked figure and stabbed him through the heart. The almost lifeless body of Callahan, crawled forwards with his last strength and grabbed the hand of Mattsuke, entwining their fingers "M-Mercury...Caron, I l-lov..."

(Nothing like a plot twist eh?)

Legolas stared down at his lifeless body in shock, shivering and he took a step back.

~
3rd person PoV:

(This chapter is set in Eowyn, Eomer and Haldir's side, just when Aragorn signals for them to enter)

"Let's go" Haldir declared, hearing Aragorn's signal. The rest nodded and Eowyn quietly creaked open the backdoor. As they slowly creeped inside, they could hear the loud confrontation between the two sides further down.

Haldir noticed the door that Legolas had informed them about and nodded towards it so that the other two would notice. The three tiptoed forwards, the commotion further away not being loud enough for them to move freely yet, so they had to stay quiet.

Eowyn took out a handmade lock picker and began to work on unlocking the locked wooden door, hearing shuffling and whimpers from the other side.

When it had opened, Eowyn and Eomer scurried inside, leaving Haldir to guard the door.

"Oh my god!" Haldir heard Eowyn gasp as the sound of the confrontation from down the hall grew louder. Haldir was quick to act, drawing out his sword and entering the room. He saw Eowyn standing there with a hand clasped over her mouth, staring teary-eyed down at something, Eomer rubbing her shoulder comfortingly.

"What is is? What's wrong?" Haldir asked, frantically and looked back at the door which he was supposed to be guarding.

"Look at the state that they are all in!" Eowyn yelled and it was only that that Haldir noticed the almost ghost-like figures that were hunched up against the walls, staring wide eyed up at them as if terrified.

Their body's were disgustingly thin, bones poking out from all over their body's, their skin sickly pale and rugged, ripped up clothes hugging at their skin. Bruises and cuts littered their body's and blood covered the majority of their beings like a canvas being painted a crimson red. Their faces were sunken in and deep bags hid under their eyes.

Haldir took a step back in shock, he had never seen any being one earth be in such a bad condition than what these innocent people were in.

Eowyn walked over to a woman who had her arms wrapped around her legs and held her hand. She seemed less afraid of the than the others and gripped her hand back with the little strength that she had left "Did he kill him? Did he kill Legolas?" The woman sobbed, tears slowly leaking from her eyes.

"No...no he did not" Eowyn said, uncertain and more focus on something that she had seen on her wrist. She gently pulled down the cuff and bit her bottom lip as a way to stop the tears from falling at what she saw. Circling around her wrist was a alabaster white scar, she looked around and noticed that the rest of them all had the same marking.