044- "Akamaru Unleashed! Who's Top Dog Now?"

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"That kid, always full with energy," Kakashi Sensei says.

"Hmph." She grinned.

Don't lose for me okay ! We're counting on you.

"Some sympathy at the very least...I'll do you in with one simple blow!" Kiba smirked.

"Really? But you can't beat me!" Naruto scoffed.

"I said not to act tough!" Kiba shouted.

"Shut up you hypocrite!" Y/n shouted.

"Hey who was talking to you, you freak!?" He grew embarrassed.

Akamaru, Kiba's dog chimed in with bark of his two cents in.

"Well then. Please begin!"

Ninja Art of Beast Mimicry: All-Four Jutsu!

Suddenly Chakra was surrounded Kiba, his nails grew long and sharp, and his position was ground level.

"Here I come!" He immediately began sprinting over there, elbowing Naruto stomach with heavy force.

"Fast!" Sakura says shocked.

Naruto is immediately at a disadvantage, as Kiba fights with the assistance of his dog, Akamaru.

Naruto laying on the floor causing everyone to panic or feel embarrassed for him from being easily knocked down.

"Naruto come on! Don't forget what you promised me okay!" Y/n shouted.

The bit of courage was all he needed, He gotten up limply, but still wore a smile on his face, blood leaking from his lip.

"Naruto say it to everyone!" Y/n smiled.

"Don't...Don't underestimate me!" He growled.

"Yeah!" Lee cheered.

"Hmph. Seems to have grown to say such thing!" Shikamaru smiled.

"Naruto-kun...!" Hinata heart was overjoyed.

"Go, Naruto!!" Sakura and Y/n chanted.

"What are you talking about, bleeding like that? Your tough talk has gone to far!" Kiba snarled.

"HA. I didn't use my power fully...I had to observe your strength first!"

Kiba gritted his teeth viciously.

"You too, cut out the tough talk and use your dog or whatever you want!"

"You'll regret this...Let's go, Akamaru!" He growled.

Kiba and Akamaru began running towards him with something in his hand.

"Smoke bomb?" Naruto questioned.

"Take this!" He says and throws them at Naruto blocking his vision.

He then began attacking Naruto through the smoke causing Naruto to be being hit but not able to see where the blows are coming from.

The smoke eventually cleared leaving Naruto on the ground once again.

"Yeah! We did it!" Kiba cheered.

Suddenly Akamaru runs for Kiba's calm but bites him instead of praise him.

Everyone was surprised.

"A-A-Akamaru...why?" Kiba says shocked.

Suddenly it revealed to be Naruto who has transformed himself into Akamaru, still biting on his sleeve.

"Y-You!" Kiba growled.

"Ouch! Let go!" He tugged his arm from Naruto who is now spitting.

"Ew, You smell and taste like dog!" Naruto groaned.

"W-Where's Akamaru?!"

"Over here!" Naruto Clone shows off swaying both of its body why holding its arms.

It whined in disappointment.

"Akamaru! Damn you!"

"No way! That's Naruto!? A equal match with Kiba..." Ino says.

"No way, it may be more then equal!" Y/n confirmed.

"Applying Shadow Clone Jutsu to Transform Jutsu, it's a clever trick," Shikamaru added.

"Indeed," Y/b agreed.

"His timing is very good.." Temari says impressed.

"He's better than I thought," Kankurō was quite shocked.

"But to get mad after biting the opponent himself...what a funny guy." Neji thought you himself, he then looked at Y/n.

"She look like she already knew that was gonna happen, just by the look of her face, what did she see that I couldn't...?" Neji wondered.

"Naruto-kun...amaz—!" Hinata held to the railing infatuated.

"—That's amazing, Naruto!" Sakura interrupted.

"You've gotta a little bit stronger I have to say, Kiba grinned. But, it's over. Next, I'll attack you seriously!" He declared.

"Oh really?! But you still won't beat me!" He shrugged carelessly.

"His shown maturity again, this exam has really allowed theses kids to go all out," Kakashi lightly chuckled.

"This is a surprised..." the Third Hokage laughed.

"That's Naruto, that perpetual goof...?" Kurenai, Leader of Team 8 was quite shocked herself.

"Evidently it's no longer "that" Naruto," Shikamaru laughed.

Despite the odds of the beginning of the match, Naruto gains the upper hand by using Kiba's overconfidence against him.

Once Kiba calms down, he regains control of the battle. He and Akamaru consume special pills that restore and double their chakra. Once powered up, Kiba and Akamaru use a combination of Four Legs Technique and Beast Human Clone to overwhelm Naruto with two beastly opponents. Although Naruto falls, his desire to win only increases with Kiba's taunts.

꧁꧂