✧~ Don't touch me [request 37] ~✧

before we begin, i must tell all of you that updates from friday will not be as frequent. the reason being im extremely busy with my family and need just a little break and time to myself. i hope you understand this and respect my decision ♡

but don't worry since i should be back in no time!

this was requested by: _kookies-and-kream_. thank you~

summary/note: bakugou and you have a daughter. they come home one day from school in tears and both of you intended to find out what was wrong. ⚠️

¡credit to the person who requested this. the quirk used in this oneshot is a virus quirk, basically meaning that the child can touch anything and a terrible virus would spread¡

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"Give me the remote!"

"You're gonna have to come and get it off me, then."

It was the afternoon, and you and your husband, Katsuki Bakugou, were currently bickering over the TV remote. This was something that the two of you could do everyday.

The remote was securely in your hands and you didn't show any signs of wanting to give it up.

The male on the sofa next to you growled, eyes suddenly turning sharp like knives. "Give me the damn remote."

Gasping dramatically, you muttered, "You hurt the remote's feelings!"

Katsuki scoffed lightly. "Shut up. Just hand it over."

Glaring at him, you immediately shook your head before stating firmly, "No. I will not hand it over. You said to me that I could choose anything that I wanted on TV. So guess what? That's exactly what I'm doing."

Your husband fell silent and you watched as his thin lips pursed into a line.

"Fine..." He sighed whilst reaching up to his hair. He raked his hand through his sandy blonde locks before bringing it back down.

Suddenly, the front door opening and then slamming shut was what caused you and Katsuki to practically jump off of the sofa due to shock. Eyes now wide, you both stood up from the sofa, walking towards the hallway.

Peering into the bleak hallway, you noticed that your daughter was stood there, her head pressed up against the door as her body shook, what seemed to be sobs escaping her lips.

Wasting no time at all, you were quick to enter the hallway, soon reaching your seemingly upset daughter. Heart shattering, you quickly pulled her into a warm embrace.

You felt her stiffen in your arms before relaxing. Her body trembled against yours as sobs raked from her throat. Whispering soothing words to her, you combed your fingers through her hair, gently rocking her from side to side.