✧~ Drag racing [request 35] ~✧

before we begin, i have some great news.

i found out that just a few days ago, one of my books was eligible for the watty's!

you have no idea how happy i was.

so, ive submitted it now. yay~

anyways, im sorry about the small wait, i haven't had much motivation.

this was requested by: GR0UNDZ3R0SW1F3. thank you~

summary/note: you and the bakusquad do drag racing one day. ⚠️

(drag racing is just basically racing with motor vehicles. correct me if im wrong)

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

It was a cloudy, rainy day in Musutafu

It was a cloudy, rainy day in Musutafu. Perfect for racing in the bakusquad's opinion.

The clouds had frowns on their faces which sort of matched your mood right now. What happened was the bakusquad had dragged you out from your apartment with them. They claimed that they wanted to go racing with you.

It didn't come as a shock to you as all of them loved racing, including your boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugou. They would often drag you along with them to all different types of races. Of course, you joined in since you enjoyed the thrill of it.

So, that's where you were now. All of you were getting geared up and were now choosing vehicles to race in.

"There's so many. I don't know what one to choose." Mina sighed softly, surveying all of the race cars along with a few motorcycle's.

"Neither do I." You agreed. Your eyes were scanning over each and every vehicle, and in your eyes, all of them seemed amazing.

"How about this one, Y/n?" It was a low voice that snapped you out of your trance. Turning your head, you were faced with an ash blonde gesturing towards one of the race cars.

Eyes now following to where he was pointing to, you surveyed the race car. It was white and had red stripes that looked like flames painted across the body of it. Despite not driving in it just yet, you could tell that it was going to be a fast car.

"Yeah. I think I'll go with that one." You smiled softly.

Denki and Eijiro had settled on two matching race cars. They were both an ink black with blue stripes. Currently, the two were having a staring contest, both of their eyes sharp with faces that screamed, 'I'm winning' .

Sero and Mina had finally chosen two motorcycle's. Sero's was a green colour and Mina's was a light shade of pink.

Katsuki had the last race car. It was black in colour with orange flames. It looked a bit like yours.