✧~ Drag racing [request 35] ~✧

Start from the beginning

After everyone had chosen their vehicles, the race was about to begin. Everyone got their helmets on and had help from specialists in gearing up properly in order to be safe whilst racing.

You were know waiting in your positions, eyes flickering from the desolate, lonely, circular track to the tall lights that were about to turn green.

And then it happened.

The lights flashed green, and in an instant, the roars of various engines along with the squeaks of tires could be heard.

Everyone stomped down on their peddle, eager to be in the lead and win the race. Overall, there were two laps each since the track was quite long.

Katsuki was currently in first place, Eijiro right behind him along with you behind Eijiro. Mina was behind you, and Denki along with Sero were all the way at the back, much to their dismay.

Stomping down onto your peddle, your car revved forward then zoomed past Eijiro's in a flash. He looked at you with a dumbfounded expression washed all over his face before it morphed into a frown. He was going to win no matter what. With that in his mind, he harshly stepped down on the peddle, then felt the car speed up.

You were trying to complete your mission of trying to get past your boyfriend. However, he was making it so damn difficult for you since he kept purposefully blocking the way.

That was until he unintentionally moved over to the side, allowing you to slip through the gap. When you did, he yelled out in anger before eagerly trying to catch up to you, eyebrows furrowed together in concentration.

You were now in the lead and everyone was very far behind you. The finish line was coming up, and then the second round would begin.

A few seconds later, you whizzed past the finish line, followed by Katsuki, then Mina, Eijiro, Sero and finally, Denki.

The race continued, and you still hadn't moved place. You were still first. Katsuki was still behind you as he was determined to shoot past you and win the race.

Unfortunately, his wish did not work since a few minutes later, the race had ended with you zooming past the finish line.

As soon as everyone was parked up, you all hopped out of your vehicle's then took all of the heavy gear off that was weighing you down. Specialists came in to help you as well as retrieve the gear before rushing back to the garages to put it away.

"That was... Fun." Mina panted, wiping her forehead.

Denki nodded. "Yeah, it was. I'm a bit disappointed that I came last though."

Eijiro smiled fondly at the blonde before slinging his arm around his shoulder in a friendly manner.

"Hey, it's okay. You did really well. The more times we come, the more you'll get better." He reassured the other.

Denki smiled at him. "Yeah, you're right."

"Congratulations, Y/n." Sero said to you as he shuffled next to you, him on your left as Katsuki stood to your right.

Turning your head to face the black haired male, a small smile blossomed onto your face.

"Thanks, Sero." You told him.

"Yeah, congrats." The male beside you grumbled, lips jutted out into an adorable pout.

You cooed at the sight, reaching over to gently pinch the males cheeks, causing him to frown in dissatisfaction.

"Aw, are you jealous?" You teased with a chuckle.

Katsuki shot a murderous glare at you as you let his cheeks go eventually. Reaching up to his face, he rubbed his cheeks that were now sore.

"Psh, no." He scoffed.

You laughed. "I know you're lying. You're just jealous because I won."

"Shut up." Said Katsuki, glaring daggers at you.

Smiling, you walked closer before hugging the male tightly. He grunted, wanting to stay stubborn, but ended up melting in your warm and loving embrace. So, he ended up loosely wrapping his arms around you as well.

"I'll let you win next time." You whispered.

The ash blonde scoffed. "You won't need too since I will be sure to win."

Lifting your head up, your lips twitched into a sly smirk.

"Oh, really?"

Katsuki smirked back before leaning down closer until his lips were practically brushing against yours.

The others had taken their leave, all agreeing that it would be best to leave the two of you alone since they were single and would feel extremely lonely if they saw you being all lovey-dovey once again.

"Yes, really." He whispered huskily, eyes now searching for yours.

All shades of red exploded onto your cheeks as you lightly shoved your boyfriend away, scowling after.

"You're lucky I love you." You mumbled with a small pout.

Katsuki (who was still holding you in his arms) chuckled before pressing a soft kiss onto your forehead. It wasn't much, but it did mean a lot to you. The little signs of affection he showed you never failed to make your heart melt.

"I love you too, Y/n."

-
sorry! this one was kind of rushed since i need to be somewhere soon!

i hope you liked it.

-MINNIEMIN.

[UN-EDITED]