CHAPTER 30.

AKEEM's P.O.V

The day has run out quickly, I have been trying to get Caroline to talk to me all day, ever since Allison walked in on us kissing, she has been finding it hard to talk to me.

Fucking Allison.

My phone beeps, it's a message from "Green bullet". That's what we call him because his name is Green and he's good with bullets. I open my phone and check the message.

"Allison knows of everything, she's working with the Mickelsons and Jayden. Try and ping the location of my phones GPS to find me." Green says .

Shit. Shit. Shit.
Allison wasn't supposed to find out, not until after the wedding. My plans are at the verge of shattering.

I don't even bother telling my parents this problem yet cause they'd want me to eliminate Allison as soon as possible. But we all know I need to get married to Allison for everything I have planned to come to fruition.

I won't bother tracking Green bullet or rescuing him, that'd make Allison know that I'm already aware, for now I have the element of surprise. Green bullet could die for all I care.

Collateral damage. That's all he is.

I walk down to the sitting room to meet Caroline gisting and yarning with Allison's mum.

God. I hate this woman.

"My son in law! Good of you to join us." Allison's mum says as soon as she sees me.

Caroline looks at me.

I walk over to both of them and sit on the couch. We all start talking and Allison's mum is talking all about wedding plans, talking about wedding plans with the person I'm sleeping with.

So sad.

"Caroline, it's getting late. Why don't you give Allison a call?" I say.

"She said she'll be at Jaydens." Caroline says.

"I just came from that direction, I don't think Allison and Jayden went there." I say .

"Well.... I'm sure they'll be home before you know it." Caroline says.

"Why don't we go check with the Smothers if they actually got there. Something could have happened to them." I say.

"Hmm. Akeem is right senorita. You should go mija." Allison's mum says.

Caroline stands up and grabs the keys to the white Lamborghini.

"I'll drive." She says as she heads towards the car.

"No problem baby."

* * * *

"They haven't been here all day and I spoke to Jayden earlier today, she said she was at the mansion." Jaydens mum says to us.

We are sitted in the Smothers living room. It isn't all that elaborate but one would be able to tell they know how to spend good money, well, at least they spent good money.

The Persian rug complimented the very expensive furniture and the elaborate and modern TV screen. The sitting room was almost as shaped as the oval office. The lighting's from the ceilings and the chandelier droppings went really well with the Grey color painted walls not to talk about the vintage drawings hanging on them.

"Well, she and Allison left for your place since morning with a very big bag." Caroline says

"They've not been here since." Jaydens mum says.