CHAPTER 8: I Kissed The Other Brother.

The picture above is of actress Danielle Rose Russell who plays Allison Atraverser

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allison's P.O.V

Jayden, Caroline and I have been staying at the Fletcher mansion for over a week now. We are scared to be at our dorm. Why? Because of the whole Akeem situation.

Jayden suggested I call my parents and tell them about it but then I don't want to give them the impression that I can't handle my self. They think I'm still a child and needs everything to be done for me.

I'm grown... ish.

I still haven't spoken to Snart about seeing him at that party. I really don't know why he would keep that from me. I put my hand on my neck as I touch the necklace Snart gave to me.

"He just did it. No reason whatsoever." Caroline's voice rambled.

"Calm down care. I'm sure he has a reason." Jayden says as both of them walk into my room. Well, Jeremy's room to be exact.

"What's wrong with you Caroline?" I ask.

"Snart. Snart's what's wrong." Caroline says slamming the door shut.

"Snart?"

"He broke up with her." Jayden says.

I didn't know how to react. Why on earth would Snart break up with Caroline?

"Why?"

I don't see Caroline really caring that much. Of course. She's Caroline. She'll find a boyfriend before the end of the day or something. But that doesn't give him the reason to toss her emotions all over the place.

"Where's Jeremy?" I ask.

"He isn't home." Jayden says.

"And Snart?"

"In his bedroom." Jayden replies.

I get up from my bed and head to Snarts room. I get to the door and freeze. Should I knock? Should I kick it open? Should I just waltz in?

Okay I'm going to kick it open now.

I end up just opening the door to reavel a shirtless Snart. This is my first time in his room. There's no color in here at all. Every thing is either grey or black.

"Allison. What do I owe this visit?" Snart asks in his usual cocky way.

I want to scold him for breaking up with Care. I really do.

"I remember Snart. I remember everything." I say.

"Remember? Remember what?" Snart asks.

"That night. In the woods,I was drunk and I saw you. You met me first Snart. Why didn't you say something?"I ask.

"It wouldn't change anything." Snart says.

"But still. I had a right to know. " I say.

"You think I don't know that Allison? You think I don't hate he fact that you couldn't remember me? You think I don't hate the fact that I'm not In Jeremy's shoes?"

"Snart..." I try calling out but he cuts me off.

I don't want to hear what he has to say become it might make things awkward between us. Those moments when you just can't actually talk to the person you want to because of unresolved feelings. I didn't want things to be like that with Snart. I didn't.

"Evertime I see you with Jeremy it pisses me off. I can't explain my reason to you Allison. I just can't. I had met you before Jeremy. But it seems you both are fated. I know you've noticed the attraction between the both of us. I've felt it and I know you've felt it too."

"But you don't show me that you care. Instead you went on to date my bestfriend." I say.

"And why do you think I broke up with her?"

I shake my head in disbelief. Oh. He didn't!

"For you Allison. For you." Snart says.

I take a small step backwards. I try absorbing everything he had just said.

"It's already too late Snart. It can never happen. I'm with Jeremy. I'm sorry." I say though it hurts me a lot.

But why? I couldn't love Snart could I? If a choice comes to play, Jeremy or Snart?

"Let's not do something we'll both regret." I say as I make my way to his door.

Snart walks up to me from behind and slams me against the door. His body pressed against mine and his two hands interlocked with mine.

"If I'm going to regret something, it better be this." Snart says as he locked my lips with his.

He kissed me. Snart freaking Fletcher kissed me.

Its different. His lips are so soft and he smells of peppermint and a little hint of nutella. His tongue fits perfectly in my mouth and both our tongue fight for dominance. He snakes his hands down my back and cups the small of my back. My hands are found exploring his hair.
And then he pulls away.

"We should not have done that." I say.

"It's okay. I promise you Jeremy will never learn of this." Snart says.

I grab the door knob,open the door and leave his room. How am I going to explain this to Caroline? Kissing her boyfriend few moments after their break up?
I am an awful person. Scratch that.
I am an evil being.

I still can not believe I just kissed the other brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter y'all! Sorry!

So I'm so sorry all ye Snaroline shippers.
You guys were supposed to see this coming.

I gave all the Snallison shippers something!

So the game is officially on huh? Snart or Jeremy?

Allison thinks that's her only problem now?? She has no idea what is to come.

So do you think the Mikealson brothers are just playing around with Allison?

And we haven't heard from Akeem? Oh well.

Please I'm still looking for someone to play Snart, I don't know if I should go with Ian Somerhalder or...please drop your suggestions.

And for Jayden? Yara Shahidi or Amandla Stenberg

Please vote and comment muffins. It means a lot .

I really love this book!