CHAPTER 6: Ball from the past.

Allison's  P.O.V

"Allison! Caroline! Anyone help!" Jayden calls from the bathroom.

I think she's struggling with the washing machine. She has been all week. And now its Saturday. Caroline and I didn't have any shifts at the juice store till the next week.

Caroline giggles a little bit.

"What's the problem Jayden?" I yell in return.

"Its a matter of life and death!" Jayden yells back.

"Oh yeah?" Caroline yells.

"Both of you just please get your asses in here."

Caroline and I stand up to go check out why the washing machine wasn't working and we found out it wasn't even switched on.

I switched it on and Caroline bursts into a fit of laughter.

"It isn't my fault. How was I supposed to know it wasn't on yet?" Jayden asks.

"You're hopeless Jayden."

We went back into the room and each of us sat on our beds.

"So... Caroline what's up with you and Snart?" Jayden asked.
For a moment my heart skipped a beat at the mention of Snarts name.

"Uh...cool. Just the usual. Nothing out of the ordinary." She replies.

Caroline and I exchange strange glances.

"Jayden. When are you going to get a boyfriend?" I ask.

"Not intrested." Jayden says.

"A girlfriend perhaps?" Caroline says arching her brows.

"You're sick. Both of you." Jayden says.

My phone beeps and that's to signify I've got a text. I see in the lock screen that the text is from Akeem.

Akeem? Why would he be texting?
I open up the phone only to read the text which says...

Meet me at the juice store where you work in 20 minutes or else say goodbye to being Allison Pierce because I'm going to yell out your secret fron the roof tops.

I showed the text to my girls and we tried coming up with a plan buy nothing seemed to work.
I couldn't report him to the school. I couldn't tell the police. I couldn't tell Jeremy.

"Just go. Meet up with him. Just hear what he has to say." Jayden says.

"And I know for a fact that he can't hurt you okay? Your parents didn't give you defense classes for nothing." Caroline adds.

"But what do you think he wants?" I ask.

"There's only one way to find out." Caroline says as she hands me a fountain pen.
A fountain pen is not just any normal pen, it can be used to stab someone.

"Wh...what are you planning to do with that? Caroline where did you get that?" Jayden asks.

"Calm down okay? It's just so she could defend herself." Caroline says.

"It's okay. I'm going." I say as I grabbed the keys to Jaydens Ford.
My parents are damn rich but yet they sent me to school without a car.

***************

I got to the juice store and waited for Akeem. I've been waiting for over 15 minutes now. Still waiting I receive a text from Akeem telling me to come outside.

"Bye deaton!" I tell my manager as I step out of the juice store making a chime sound as I opened the door.

I spot Akeem standing by the side of his metallic silver Benz. One of the latest models but nothing compared to what my family has.