CHAPTER 16: Reward.

The picture above is of actress Candice King who plays Caroline Fisher

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{One(1) month later.}

Jeremy's P.O.V

It's been a month since Pedro Atravesars death and I haven't heard from my brother at all. Snart has been MIA.

I drive my way through the streets of Manchester to my parents house. I had already called my mother and informed her of my arrival, I am pretty sure she has prepared an entourage upon my arrival.

I get to the mansion and I'm ushered into the living room to wait for my parents while some of  the guards take my things up to my room.

I miss Allison Atravesar. I miss everything about her. My every thought is of her. God! I didn't actually fall for her did I?

"Jeremy." I hear my mother's voice say from behind me.

I immediately turn back and see her, she looks fresher and more glamorous.
"Mother." I say as she enveloped me in a hug.

"Good to have back Jeremy."

"Good day father."  I say to my dad.

And my father only nods in return. I wasn't close to my dad. All he did was train me and teach me the ropes of the family business.

"There's a lot we have to discuss son." My dad says as he pours himself a glass of scotch.

"Yes father."

"Where's Snart?" My mother asks.

"I haven't heard from him for over a month now dad. It's been a trail of dead ends. It's as though he is on the run or he doesn't want to be found."

"Or captured." My dad asked.

Why would Snart be captured? Of course. If they thought he was the one who killed Pedro then he'd be caught.

This is it. My opportunity to claim everything as the best son and earn my father's respect.

"I have another thing to tell you dad." I say.

"What is it?" My father asks.

"I actually completed my assignment. I was the one who took Pedro Atravesar down." I say.

My God....

"That must be why they are after Snart, to get back at you. We must get him back at once, wherever he is I don't care." My father says.

"Really dad? I told you I completed an assignment you set out as a competition for my brother and I, and what you can say is we have to find Snart?"

"We have to find him." My father says.

"I know we have to find him. He is my brother and I will leave no stone unturned until I find him. But have you thought about the fact that he doesn't want to be found? I have tried dad. I have searched for my brother in all nook and cranny. He is just nowhere to be found." I say.

"You are dismissed Jeremy. We'll talk later." My father says.

"But..."

"Dismissed."

***************

"You did well Jeremy. Pedro and his associates has been our rival for over fourteen years now but you took him out. Although it wasn't our intention for Pedro to die but I guess that works in our favour too."

"Thanks father." I say.

"As you know, I have a medical condition, so I'm going to involve you a lot in the family business in order for you to learn enough."

I smile.

"What about Snart dad?"

"You'll have to find him. Everything is up to you now." My dad says as he switch on the huge chandelier.

The next thing I know the place is filled with guys in suits and I know for sure that they have guns on them.

This must be everyone and anyone who has an important role or an office in our cartel.

"Welcome everyone. Thanks for honoring this meeting. I called you here today to inform you of my second son, Jeremy, he'll be joining the fold tonight and I want you all to give him the same respect you have given to my family over the years."

Champagne is surplus, toasts are made, hands are shook, deals are made and treatys are signed but amidst all of these formalities, I just can't get my mind off Allison.

Her laugh,her smile, her strength, her charisma. I fell in love with Allison Atravesar and I fell hard.
I want to call her, every cell in my body wants to hear her voice.

I took out my phone and dialed her number. It rings....still ringing...still ringing... but it goes straight to her voicemail-- " Its Allison, leave a message." I hang up. At least I got to hear her voice.

Things have become so wierd. I wonder why she didn't pick up my call... the last thing Snart told me about was the fact she found out her family's true business, did she get roped in? and I still have to find my brother. I can't function properly without Snart. But where is he? So many problems I needed to solve.

"Jeremy can we have you up here please?" My dad says signaling for me to join him in the spot light.

I walk up there and give one of the most crappy speeches of my life.

"...I promise to get back my brother and also to take out any threat."

"Atravesars are not so easy to get rid off!" Someone yells from across the room and its followed by a lot of chattering.

I try gaining myself and my thoughts.

"Including an Atravesar." I say earning sound of claps and cheers from across room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave your comments! Pedro Atravesars murder is just! Well, well.

Where do y'all think Snart is?
And where is Allison?

The next CHAPTER is for the Allikeem and Snallison shippers.

Till next time muffins!

Please vote!
Like!
Comment!
Recommend!

Follow me if you aren't doing that already.

~Jaynee