Chapter 22: Screeching Brakes and G-spots.

Allison's P.O.V

"Mr Alcatraz is so fucking petty! Wanting a merger?" Jayden says as Gary opens the door of the limo for us to enter.

"This means we're all alone in this fight against the Mikealsons." I say and Gary shuts the door as he enters the car.

"I just have this feelings in my gut that the Mikealsons are not the enemy." Jayden says.

I don't even say anything but I am sure my facial expression is selling out my thoughts.

"Then tell me why he had my father killed Jayden?"

"You aren't sure he killed your dad!"
The driver starts moving and we're already out of the Alcatraz Manor and on the road heading back home.

"Why are you siding him? All evidence points to him."

"Look Ally. I think you're just revengeful about your fathers death and angry at Snart and Jeremy's lies that you just needed to let it out!"

She's saying the truth.

I am about to say something when I hear a loud noise followed by a thud to our car and suddenly the car is screeching down the road and finally comes to a stop.

Jayden, Gary and I get out of the car to see the chauffeur passed out, he'll be okay with proper treatment.

"What the fuck just happened?" Jayden yells.

Suddenly we see a jeep coming to a stop at opposite direction from us.

"That must be the car that hit us." Gary says.

I immediately spot a male figure walking towards us and then he comes to a stop few steps away from Gary to take away his face face cap.

How dare he?

"Jeremy!" I say.

"Allison, it's been a while."

"It's been a year Jeremy Mikealson." I say placing emphasis on the last name.

"Hey Allison." I hear a voice say from behind us.

I turn around and see a smirking Snart.

"Look Allison we are just here to talk nothing more." Snart says.

Jayden immediately hits Gary's neck with the the butt of her gun hard enough to make him unconscious.

"Jayden what are you doing?" I ask.

"You need to listen to them Allison." Jayden says.

"What! You knew about this? Hell you're working with the enemy?"

"We are not your enemy Al." Jeremy says.

Something inside me wants to be that weak girl who just runs into Jeremy's arms for warmth. I miss him and that's true.

Stop it Allison!

"Screw you! All of you." I say.

"Your enemy is in the same house with you and you don't even see it."

I don't understand. That's the second time today someone is telling me this.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

Jeremy takes few steps closer to me, " we can't talk about this here. Why don't we go somewhere else?"

"I'd rather fucking die than go anywhere with you." I say.

"Stop being a bloody bitch Allison." Snart says.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" I ask.

"You deserve it after locking me up for months."

I didn't have anything to say. I usually have something to say but right now? Nothing.

Snart walks up to his car and then opens the door and I don't have any choice but to get in. Here I am  sitting on the passenger seat of a car with Snart driving and Jayden and Jeremy at the back seat.

"Wait. We can't just leave him on the floor." Jayden says referring to Gary.

"Get over it Jay. Emotional attachments isn't going to get you anywhere." Jeremy says.

"Attachments? Jayden?" I ask.

"Oh. You didn't know? Jayden has been going on dates with your head of security." Snart says.

"Shut up Snart." Jayden says.

Snart zooms off immediately to an unknown direction as we leave Gary lieing unconscious on the floor.

Caroline's P.O.V

I sneak up to his room and he is lying on his bed. I can't tell if he's asleep but either way works.
I slowly switch on the light and then his eyes flickers.

"Caroline? What are you doing? Allison could be home any moment."

"No she'll stay longer" I say as I pull my gown leaving me in my red lingerie. "Or I could always go back."

His eyes darken at the sight of me half naked and he immediately crawls out of the bed and grabs me close to him in a series of ferocious kisses. I immediately kiss him back, trying to match his pace and ferocity and both our tongues fight for dominance. I immediately grab his shirt and push it upward and in doing that our kiss broke and he immediately helped me in getting his shirt off and threw it to the ground. Our lips collided again and this time I lay him on the bed slowly straddling him. His hands worked their ways to my lingerie and he pulled them off leaving me bare naked against his heating body. He flipped me over and this time he was on top and I could feel him taking his shorts off.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

My body seemed to be vibrating in a hymn of sensuality that was beyond my own hearing. He then turned me over on the bed, reaching for me, covering his mouth with my own and kissing me with so much sensuality that left me wanting more. I reach up and wrapped my arms around his waist as I trembled under the forceful pressure of my need for him as I gathered him up against myself. I was already naked and he recognized that and submitted to the star burst of heated pleasure that the knowledge brought. When and how he had learned to open up my legs just enough to be able to feel the delight of the space I had created accommodating the hard strength of his erection as he slid into me down against it. His hands were sliding beneath my waist of my thin cut-off so that he could cup my buttocks and press himself more deeply against it, moving me rhythmically as I did so. Up and then down the thickness of my flesh, just a little, just enough to make me want to cry out in fierce recognition of my own aching frustration every time the movement sensitized my growing ache for a deeper intimacy. I tried to focus away from the clamouring demands of my clitoris and to concentrate instead on the slow, exploitative thrust of his tongue against mine and by  the time he got to my chest he cupped my breast with his hands and buried his mouth in between them as he slowly squeezed my right breast and took my other breast in his mouth gaining a loud moan from me. Without thinking I look to his chest and let my eye unravel all of his muscles. He layed himself on me as he kissed my neck holding both of my hands over my head. He slowly licked my neck and went to my lip and kissed me.
I had mirena implanted in me a few months back after our series of scandalous sex.
Still kissing my stomach as he came upwards to kiss me on the lips I felt something drive into my body again . Damn! His length was awesome. He started at a very slow pace and all I could say in between my moans where "Keep going.." he kept on going every entrance deeper than the former as he picked up his pace. I buried my fingernails into his back trying my best not to scream. He just kept going and I was feeling myself reach my climax,he noticed it too and then he began going faster hitting that G-spot and he had me moaning his name through out our session.

"Akeem" I said as I reached my climax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think that's enough for my book to be rated mature right?

Okay! Akeem and Caroline are having an affair.

New ship!

Careem!

It sounds so cute!!!

Please vote.
Comment and recommend.