CHAPTER 15: Revenge.

A/N: This chapter is going to be short. I'm so sorry but I'll make it up with the next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allison's P.O.V

I still haven't been able to get hold of Jeremy or Snart, I've been calling but no response.

I park the metallic gold Lamborghini at the police station earning a few stares from the street thugs smoking across the streets.

It could as well be my cartel supplying them drugs.

"You're ready?" Caroline asks.

"I was born ready."

We both walk our way into the police station looking all badass and all with our Jeans and leather jacket but deep down inside I'm tired and sad. So, so, so sad that I could cry out the Mississippi and still not feel okay.

I'm eighteen turning nineteen in a few weeks. I'm supposed to find love, travel around the country with my boyfriend , get a degree and be successful not become a drug dealing freak.
I can't even stand the stench of cigarettes.

"Miss Atravesar?" The detective in charge of my fathers case asks.

"That's me." I say.

"Please this way." He says signaling us to follow him.

We then follow him through the back door and into an alleyway and then stop at a red metallic door. He slides a card over what seems like a lock and the door opens leading us into what seems like an office.

This office Is different from general station. I wouldn't say they are corrupt, I'd say that they handle cases that are more important than the rest.

"Good day." A girl with hazel hair and a nerd like glasses says.

"Please can we forget the formalities and get to the point." Caroline says.

"Oh... uh... we are happy to announce to you that we found some finger prints on your father and on the gun that was used in shooting him."

"Who does it belong to?" I ask.

"Now that's the problem. The fingerprints does not match with anybody on our country's database system."

"Meaning what? Caroline asks.

"The killer is not a citizen of this country... yet." She says.

"So you're saying  the person who killed my dad is not from this country? how do tend to solve this?" I ask.

"We are checking with the list of immigrants right now to find any match." She says.

"Got it!" A red head girl says from behind her desk as she punches her fist in the air.

The girl with hazel hair, Caroline and I walk towards the girls desks only to see the face on the screen.

The tears has run down my face again. I literally feel like dieing.

"SNART??" Caroline says.
"We have to call Jayden now." Caroline adds.

I look at the picture on the screen. Its Snarts face. He killed my father, but what hurts me the more is the last name.

"Look at the name Caroline."

"Snart Mikealson?"

My head is spinning and I can't stand straight. The room had become to bright for my eyes.

I feel Caroline grab a hold of my shoulders and we walk away and head outside of the police station.

"They've been lieing ever since. Snart, Jeremy. That's the reason they approached us, to make us vulnerable. To get enough information. That's how Snart knew the truth about my families business. "

"They are the sons of the Mikealsons." Caroline says.

"They've been the enemy all along." I say.

"I need to call Jayden. She needs to get out of that house immediately." She says taking her phone out of her pocket.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

"I'm going to kill him." I say with tears running down my cheeks.

"I'm going to get my revenge."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I did not see that one coming😂😂😂😂 Snart killed Pedro huh?

Okayy...Allison is going to be furious...

As I said it's a game of revenge!

Please vote!
Comment! Spam me with comments!

Recommend!

Thank you!!!