CHAPTER 21: Where Allies Lie 2.

Allison's P.O.V

The limo arrives at Mr Gillian Alcatrazs mansion. It's very beautiful, but I can spot a few CCTV cameras around and the body guards on patrol.

"You guys ready?" I say to Gary and Jayden.

"Ready." They both say.

We get down from the limo and a guy immediately runs towards us.

"Good day Miss Atraverser. Meeting with the boss?" He says.

"Meeting with YOUR boss." I say placing emphasis on the word 'your'.

Mr Alcatraz is one of the most dangerous men in the cartel world, talking to him isn't going to be easy but I have to convince him to help.

As we walked through the reception room we walked past a door and it made a beep sound signaling that we had weapons on us.

"Please step aside, we need you all to hand over your weapons." A guard says.

"You can't be serious. She's Allison Atraverser." Jayden says.

Jayden is still yet to understand how things work.

"It's okay Jayden." I say.

I know what Jayden is thinking about, we are going to have a meeting with Gillian Alcatraz and what's worse is that we are going unarmed, the discussion might not go our way but I'm really hoping it does.

Gary hands over the glock in his back and the pistol that's strapped to his ankle while Jayden hands over the glock that was given to her by Caroline earlier.

"Miss Atraverser?" The guard asks.

I take a deep breath and hand over my Sig P938 which was strapped to my waist and also hand over the knife in my ankle and the throw knife strapped to my thigh.

We were searched one more time and by this time we were clear.
We were ushered into a small living room and offered drinks.

"Mr Alcatraz will be with you in a minute." The maid says and takes her exit.

"Are you sick? You really agreed to come in here unarmed?" Jayden asked.

"Miss Jayden, Its the rul-" Gary was cut off by a very disturbed Jayden.

"Stay out of this Gary. Allison?"

I was about giving Jayden a reply when Gillian walked in. I stood up immediately to acknowledge his presence.

"Mr Alcatraz." I say.

"Oh please darling. Drop the formalities, I was friends with your father. Gillian will be just fine." He says gesturing for me to sit.

He smells like cigar. I hate cigar.

"Why are you here Allison?" Gillian asks.

"Because of Snart Mikealsons escape. I need to know where allies lie. He killed my father, I held him prisoner for over a year and now he's escaped and I am sure the we haven't heard the last of the Mikealsons. I need to know if I can count on your help when the time comes." I say.

"How are you so sure Snart killed your father?" Gillian says.

"lo siento?" I say as I feel angered.

"Now let me tell you a story."

Great.
GREAT.
G. R. E. A. T.

"There was once a princess of Goryeo in Korea, Princess Kim Jang mi. She was to marry the prince of Joseon Dynasty. They were in love but then he died. All evidences pointed to a prince from another kingdom because he appeared to be intrested in princess Jang mi. She dealt with the prince and caused a war between the two kingdoms. Joseon wanted revenge for who killed their prince also but it turned out to be the princess's younger sister, Kim Jang bo. The younger sister killed the prince because she was in love with him and said if she couldn't have him then no one can."

"That's sick." Jayden says with obvious disgust on her face.

"How does that relate to me?"

"Maybe. Just maybe you're looking at this the wrong way."

"How?

"You believed the evidence put before you immediately but you forget evidence is just information and information is only correct depending on the source its coming from, so someone can just make you believe what they want to."

How come no one said these words to me?

"So you're saying I was betrayed by an insider? That am insider killed my father?" I ask.

"I'm not saying anything" why do a feel a big fat but coming, "but you have to be sure of your enemy before we can help." Gillian says.

"So that's a no? I can't count on the Alcatraz?"

"You can always count on us, but against the Mikealsons? No."

"No?"

"Except..."

I raise my brows.

"Except you agree to a merger of our cartels. With our cartels merged we would have enough resources to go against the Mikealsons. "

Merger?

"Cartel mergings can only be achieved through blood oaths or marriage of a new generation of leaders." I say.

There's absolutely no way I'll  agree to merge my families legacy with the Alcatraz cartel.

"You're already betrothed."

"I can't agree to a merger by blood." I say.

"Then no deal."  Mr Alcatraz says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote!
Comment!

Thank you!