CHAPTER 3: Getting To Know Him.

Allison's P.O.V

Jayden was busy helping me get ready. I had a date with Jeremy. Well... not really a date. Earlier, Jeremy invited me over to his house for dinner. Just dinner! And here I was getting make up done,still, for just dinner.
Jayden was fixing my make up and my dress while Caroline was nowhere to be found.

"So Jeremy huh? You think things are going to get serious?" Jayden asks.

"I really don't know Jay. I mean I like him but there's this weird energy I have with his elder brother." I say as I bite my fingers.

"The one you were gon tell me abou'?" Jayden asks.

"For some reason I feel like I know him. But I just can't place my hands on it. And there's just something about him."

"Uh oh. Girl!!! You sure Jeremy is the brother you wanna be hanging with?" Jayden says.

"Guess I'll find out today huh."

"All done!" Jayden says as she locks the eyeshadow palette.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror and I love it. It's just simple makeup but it's so damn nice.

"Here's your dress." Jayden says.

"Really? I told you I didn't want a dress." I tell Jayden.

Jayden and Caroline knows how much I don't like dresses except on special events just like all the parties my parents threw back home.

"It's a diner Allison. What do you wanna wear? Fighting pants?"

"Can I?" I say as I give a fake smile.

"No. Now get changed."

I get changed into the short purple, fled town Jayden had given me. I wore a pair of black heels.

"Wow. You're going to have all the men drooling." Jayden says.

I laugh as I pick up my purse and walk away.

"Bye! Don't fall asleep, wait up for me. " I say to her.

"Girl bye!" She says.

I got out of my dorm and walked my way to Caroline's car; she let me drive her Maserati sometimes. I repeat 'sometimes'.

I drove to the address Jeremy had sent to me earlier. The drive to the location was quick as the GPS directed me all the way. On getting to the house I was marveled. I took a look at the GPS to find out if I was at the wrong house but it was definitely the right place. It was a grey facade duplex, properly lighted, with a walk path and a garage.

The Fletcher brother's home.

I drove into the driveway and parked my car there

I turned off the ignition of the car and got out. I walked towards the door, I didn't know what to do... if I was to knock, press the bell or call Jeremy to inform him of my arrival but I had noticed earlier that his motorcycle wasn't in the building. Still contemplating on what to do the door suddenly opened as though it was being controlled from inside.