Fire (Next door 2)(Suga) NEIGHBOR!AU

You were stirred out of sleep by your phone, but the thing that made you wake up completely was the bright shine of fire you caught sight of through your bedroom window.

      Grabbing your phone you could hear Misoo coughing on the other end.

      "Misoo?! Misoo?? Where are you!?" you jumped out of bed, a thin top and pajama shorts on you as you ran down the stairs and outside.

      She wasn't replying she just kept on coughing and you could hear the crackling of the fire on the other end.

      "Y/N?!"

      "Misoo?! Are you in the house?! Where is Hayoon?!"

      "Y/N go behind the house, I threw her out through the window! Go get her!!!" something crashed inside the house and the line got cut off.

      "Fuck!!!"

      You ran around the house, trying to get to the back only to trip over something in the darkness and fall onto something much softer than the grass.

      Only seconds later a window burst from the hot temperature as the flames became angrier when coming in contact with the newfound oxygen.

      Only then did you notice that you were on a bundle of pillows and a mattress with a wrap of thick blankets right besides you, muffled cries coming from it.

      "Hayoon!" you grabbed the wrap that the girl was in and ran away from the house and circling around your own to get away from the heat and from the area it could possibly spread to.

      What you haven't quite notice was that the cries became quieter and quieter and by the time it came to your mind that Hayoon could possibly be hurt the girl was barely awake and breathing.

      Out of fear for her to be hurt by the fire you almost suffocated the child as you ran with her in your tight grip.

      Misoo must have wrapped her up to make the fall softer, she was throwing a baby from the first floor.

      You unwrapped the blankets around the baby girl and checked for a pulse that was still thankfully easy to find and you began shaking the baby awake.

      The area began to echo with cries again and tears began to stream down your own cheeks out of fear as you looked around for your phone around you only to realize that you dropped it somewhere while running.

      "Fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck!" you grabbed Hayoon into your arms once you heard the sirens from the firetrucks echo from the end of the street and ran back to the main road, a two or three houses lower from your own.

      "Shhh...shhh, it's gonna be okay sweetie. Hayoonie...hayoonieee, no crying!!"

      "Mommy!! Mommy..." the child sobbed, her little three year old head only being able to wrap around the thought of her mother in such a state of distress.

      "It's gonna be okay...it'll be okay."

      Once the fire calmed down you began walking down, pushing through the path blocked by neighbors that were shocked at the turn of events in their quiet neighborhood.

      You could see men rushing in and out of the now put out house fire, but what caught your eye was the man kneeling in the yard, his helmet in front of him as he soullessly stared at the house.

      "Yoongi!!!" you whimpered and his head didn't turn to notice anything until Hayoon noticed him too and called out.

      "Daddy! Daddy!!!" the girl cried out and fought against your hold until you had no other choice but to let her run to him.