Right here (I could lie 2)(Jin) CHEATING!AU

What is love? 

      Have you ever asked yourself that question?

      Or maybe when is it over? When does it end?

      Well it certainly doesn't end with cheating. In this case it never did end on either side.

      So here you were, three months later trying to define what love is, while standing in front of a run down two storey apartment complex. 

      "I heard Jin moved back to the city. He finally found a place here again after you separated." your friends words rang over and over again in your drunken state of mind.

      You went out to a bar to have a fun night, but the mention of his name had you twirling back into a needy state of mind where you missed every touch of his.

      You sat on the stairs leading to the buildings entrance and took your phone out before calling him.

      "Y/N?" he picked up after three or four rings, his voice thick with sleep.

      "Are you okay?" he called out when you didn't answer.

      "Can you come down?" you started, looking up at the windows when one on the second floor lit up.

      "Yea...I'll be right down." you saw him moving the curtains to check if you were actually down there before he hung up.

      Not even a minute later he was clearing his throat, standing behind you with his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants.

      "Hi..." you spoke as he sat down besides you.

      "Hey." he answered with a few beats of silence following after, no one needing to invade the beautiful silence.

      "Do you still love me?" your blunt question floated around you for a few seconds unanswered and you took it as a hint to get up and leave.

      He called out behind you.

      "I probably do."

      "Probably do?"

      "I never thought about it later...you caught me off guard by asking, when all I ever tried to do was forget our relationship and what I did to it." he said, his arms crossed and propped up on his knees while he was sitting.

      "Seokjin..." you started off softly, crouching down in front of him and holding his face in your palms.

      "You weren't the one that ruined it, if anything it was the both of us." 

      He placed his hands over yours, looking into your eyes as if showing you that he was telling the truth, exposing a more vulnerable side.

      "I swear it never went past what you saw that day. I couldn't do anything more because I loved you even when you were pushing me away." he said and you threw both arms around his neck, hiding tearful eyes from him.

      "I'm sorry..." you cried into his shirt and felt his arms circle your waist and bring you in even closer for a hug.

      "I'm sorry too." 

      "How touching." a voice spoke up behind the two of you from the front door.

      "Mia? I told you to wait for me upstairs and..." he said and she cut him off with a chuckle.

      "And what? Let you reconcile with your ex? Cute Seokjin, real cute."

      "I told you what I need to do, let me deal with my friendships how I need to for fuck sake!" he burst at her to which her eyes widened in anger.

      She threw his jacket at him and pointed a finger at you.

      "Just so you know...we were friends too before he cheated on you." she said and stormed back inside yelling out her last words to Seokjin.

      "Don't bother coming back up tonight!" 

      He turned around looking at you with an apologetic expression and you chuckled.

      "It's fine. Do you need a place to crash at tonight?" you offered and he looked back at his window and down again at you.

      "If you don't mind?"

      "Of course not. Let's go." you waved your arm at him before starting your walk home.

      An hour later you were inside your apartment and Seokjin looked around the rooms, all of them repainted a new color except one wall in the living room. 

      It was that one wall with your pictures.

      You always liked to put up all the pictures you took on that wall, of your family, your friends, of the two of you.

      His heart swelled up when he saw that you haven't removed any of the pictures with him.

      "Glad to see you aren't a bitter ex like Mia." he said and you raised an eyebrow at him.

      "Ex...?" you wondered out loud and he nodded.

      "It's probably for the best, I'm not that happy with the two of us together. To be a really honest asshole, I only moved in with her cause I needed a place to stay and it's easier to pay rent that way." he said and you nodded.

      "Learned that trick from you..." he teased and your eyes widened.

      "What? I would never do..."

      "Oh please...Jimin told me that you offered for me to move in so that you could afford this place!" he bit back playfully. 

      "And I was crushing on you so hard back then I thought it would be a perfect chance to get to know you better." he sighed, still looking at the pictures.

      You were making yourself a cup of tea in the kitchen and as you walked out you commented on his remark.

      "Well thanks to the leftover alcohol from out 'Move in' party, you got to know me much better..." you blushed at the memory of you and Jin sitting alone on the living room floor with plastic cups and confetti spread all around the room.

      That was the last time you played any kind of drinking games with him because he was a cheater that took sips that were too small.

      The next morning the two of you woke up in the same bed, thankfully still fully clothed, but your lipstick was smeared all over his face, one peck left on the tip of his nose.

      You wanted the ground to swallow you whole that morning, thankfully he never brought it up and you just naturally came together after a month of living with each other.

      "Honestly...I'm just realizing right now how much I miss 'Us'..." he said and you stood besides him putting the cup of tea you were holding, on the small coffee table besides you.

      "You do know you don't have to miss 'Us'. We're right here together." you spoke up and he turned over to face you.

      "We are, aren't we?" he smiled, twirling a strand of your hair between his fingers.

      "Yea...we are." you got up on your tip toes a small smile tugging on your lips, much like the one that was already radiant on his.

      You were right here. Chest to chest, nose to nose...

   California king bed is a timeless bop. Vote if you agree!!! Lol the things I do for votes :P...jk jk, but seriously now, comment if you like the sequel, especially you guys that asked for it lol (fanficlover525duhitstaev2 and ShinSangHoon123).