Fear (Young and reckless 3)(Jungkook) GANG!AU

Don't fear love, fear losing your loved ones.

   2 years later

      BTS grew stronger over the years, got to the top and ended up as the biggest gang in the city of Seoul. 

      How, you're wondering? 

      One name...Jungkook. 

      When the adorable and love struck kid grew into a man who's heart was filled with anger and hate, nothing could stop him from getting the job done. 

      The boys knew that their youngest was a ticking time bomb and is close to exploding, but they never dared to interfere in his work. 

      They watched him cry for 24 hours straight, refuse to sleep or eat until he was close to death, but one talk with Namjoon changed him to the core. 

      It turned him into the destructive monster he is today. The machine made to kill and avenge every lost life.

      The only life he never got to avenge was the one that made him what he is now. 

      Two years passed since Y/N was killed on enemy grounds and ever since that rainy day, he never dared to step close to that gang, nor did he let the boys go there. 

      They were strong, they could take them out in a heartbeat, but he never did, he didn't want to mess with them.

      And all of it got Jungkook where he is now. 

      He was listening to Suga as he explained that the new gang in town was still mysterious to them. 

      He said they grew quickly, in a year they were the second strongest mafia after BTS, but no one knew anything about them. 

      Who's their leader? 

      What is their area of robberies, murders...? 

      Who the hell were these guys to begin with, they knew nothing. 

      "Jimin...you'll be going in first and if things get messy, we're sending in the murder machine." Jin nodded towards Jungkook as he explained where they are supposed to go and what they were supposed to find. 

      The plan was simple, break in, get the info and get out, with the possibility of leaving the whole building in flames, but that was optional. 

      "Okay, that will be easy as pie." Jimin smiled and loaded himself with guns and ammo before leaving.

   3 hours later

      Jimin was doing a good job at staying invisible, but just one mistake got him in deep shit and V patted Jungkook's shoulder as he spoke to him inside the van. 

      "Your turn to shine bone breaker." he chuckled, but Jungkook stayed serious as he got out of the van and made his way towards the old abandoned warehouse. 

      He got a lot of nicknames over the years, bone breaker, murder machine, manslaughter maniac...the list could go on forever.

      Once Jungkook stepped inside the building the extermination began...or that was at least how his sick mind liked to call it. 

      One by one the men fell to the ground, their throats slit, arms broken, or they were simply shot with one bulled that always ended up in the middle of their foreheads. 

      And Jungkook, he almost always came back home with a few bruises and little cuts that never affected him in the slightest. 

      He felt immortal, he had the strength of a titan, he was unbreakable and he knew it.

      And he was wrong. 

      As soon as he stepped into one of the rooms that he thought were the main rooms where the boss was supposed to be, he crumbled. 

      His cold image falling apart, his arms falling down next to his body, that simply became lifeless in a matter of seconds. 

      What was the cause of his breakdown? 

      Gentle, precious, fragile...beautiful. 

      Her arms shaking as she held the cold metal gun with both hands, her eyes twinkling in fear and...and something else. 

      Jungkook stood frozen as he watched her, she was blushing, trembling and most importantly alive and breathing. 

      Y/N was alive.

      The gun from her hands dropped in sync with his as she held one hand over her mouth, sobbing as tears sprung to her eyes. 

      In a matter of seconds she was clutching onto his bloody shirt while trying to pull him in as close as possible. 

      His arms wrapped around her shoulders pulling her into his broad chest, almost suffocating her as tears rolled down his cheeks. 

      Jungkook took a deep breath, inhaling her scent that he missed so much during these two years. 

      He was a man without a fear till this moment again, now he feared loosing her again as the gunshots from downstairs reached his ears. 

      He feared that he won't be able to protect her like last time, so he found the easy way out...the window. 

      "Are you scared of heights?" he asked her, out of no where and she shook her head, still holding onto him as if her life depended on it. 

      He was sure, that she was not the boss, she was too scared of what was coming through the door of the room and he was pretty sure that she wouldn't be able to run a gang this big. 

      He picked her up, taking the sheets from the old bed in the far corner of the room tying them around Y/N's waist before lowering her down to the ground. 

      For him it was a small jump, just one level up from the ground, he had worse cases.

      He carried her towards the van that was hidden further away and he didn't know if Jimin was alive or not, if he was hurt or if the boys maybe already left, but he knew that he had to get Y/N out of this mess. 

      Luckily they were there and Jimin was too. 

      Everyone was fine and they were only waiting for him to get back, but were surprised when they saw the far too familiar girl in his arms. 

      When they were back at the base Jungkook went to his room, laying her on the old mattress that was spread over the floor. 

      He tried to get back up when she pulled him down towards her. 

      "Don't go, please..." she begged and it was enough to make him stay, lay down next to her and hug her tightly to his body. 

      "I've missed you so much..." she cried into the crook of his neck, her voice coming out muffled. 

      "I missed you too. Did they hurt you?" he asked and felt her shake her head "Jackson saved me, they said they could only take one in and he was killed a year ago. Ever since then, they just held me in that room, but no one laid a hand on me." she said and Jungkook felt slightly guilty for killing all those people earlier that kept her safe. 

      "I still can't believe that you're alive. I can't believe I can hold you again." he spoke as he shed a few tears of his own.

      That night Jungkook felt human again. 

      He felt fear, he felt alive. 

      He wasn't afraid of loving, he never was...he was simply afraid of losing his reckless partner in crime.

   Well I could have turned this into a fanfic I guess, but that would just ruin the story, but I feel like I did a lousy job on this one...did I ruin the story with the last update? lol sorry...