The boy is hiding horns (J-Hope) COLLEGE!AU

It was past midnight and the party was alive to say at least. 

      The new mix that Yoongi put together was making people dance even if they weren't in the mood to do so when they got to the Alpha Sig house. 

      The seniors in the house were widely popular for knowing how to bring up the atmosphere, after all, the boys were nothing less then a performance when all together.

      Three of them dancers, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook, as soon as Yoongi or Namjoon would put on a decent song the boys would be in the living room, warming up the girls to let loose. 

      On the other hand, Taehyung and Seokjin were cousins that never left the staircase where they would usually set up a small bar, both of them quite the experts at mixing drinks and making a show out of it.

      You yourself did like the sight of flaming glasses being thrown around, but one dancer managed to take your attention away from the show every single time you came over.

      That being, pretty much every party, because they were amazing unlike the hangover you would get the morning after.

      So tonight you found yourself once again pressing back into his warm chest as he guided your hips in sync with his to the beat.

      "Wanna move to the kitchen, I think Jimin and Kookie got the guests entertained enough so far." he whispered down into your ear to which you nodded, as you always did.

      And just like every other night, he would prop you up on the counter and kiss you feverishly for a few short minutes before someone else pulled on the hem of his shirt and he's back to the crowd as quick as he left it.

      The whole push and pull game wasn't going anywhere, the glances on campus grounds or coffee dates weren't either.

      You left an hour later when you decided that your roommate wouldn't be able to take anymore of Tae's toxic shots.

      The following week you were still seeing Hoseok in the study halls and classrooms, but it was a fleeting moment if anything.

      Then at the end of the week on a boring Friday afternoon your friend mentioned how some girl Leah was starting to buzz around Hoseok a lot, and how she even saw them flirting and chuckling to themselves in the halls.

      Well...he was single, but to be fair you were barking up that tree much earlier than that Leah girl.

      So basically...competition?

      Friday nights were Alpha Sig party nights, and with Halloween right around the corner, it was obvious that every girls looking for attention will be stripping to the skimpiest outfits.

      Your roommate and you decided to match this year, so while she went in a pretty white dress, with a golden ring bouncing around on top of her hair, you were in a black jumpsuit, half of your ass falling out of it, and a cute see through black ballerina skirt falling over it. 

      Horns and a smaller in size pitchfork to go with the whole devil outfit.

      "Aren't you overdoing it? I mean, your ass is seriously out there for the world to see." your friend commented.

      "Relax...I'm taking my red coat so I'll cover everything that's shown off. At least until everyone is drunk enough to not care." you said and grabbed your bag before leaving to walk down a few blocks to their house.

      It was close to midnight when the dancers bounced out of no where to start their usual routine.

      You were pretty sure that they were too lazy to wear a costume, but showing up shirtless and saying that they are the Magic Mike crew was a decent enough lie to get the crowds of girls swooning.