Sailing (Ships 2)(J-Hope) HIGH SCHOOL!AU

Four days ago

      Jennie was a little bit angry at you for rejecting Hoseok. 

      "Why did you do it?!" 

      Okay...maybe more than a little bit. 

      "He asked you to go to prom with him, managed to do it in the best way possible, according to you, and yet you still rejected him!!! WHY?!"

      "It will bring too much attention our way Jennie...I'm not gonna do it. You know how it works...ships..."

      "...in harbor are safe...blah, blah, blah!!!" she continued for me and sighed, before glaring over at Hyolin and her minions. 

      "It's all because of that bitch...are you really that scared of her?" Jennie asked and you didn't want to admit it but you were. 

      Hyolin was the queen of the school and what's 'her's' is off limits for everyone else. Meaning, no matter who you are, Hoseok was not someone you are allowed to be around or talk too.

      You walked past her and out of no where Jennie stood in front of Hyolin herself and crossed her arms. 

      "Hi Hyolin..."

      "Umm...do I know you?" she asked and Jennie smiled "No...but you know Y/N over there, my best friend that you have been bitching about to everyone else." she pointed at you and you begged for the ground to swallow you whole, because this was too much now. 

      "What are you talking about?"

      "I'm talking about you being an asshole to not just Y/N, but every person in this school that dared to come close to 'your property'. So now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go and ignore everything you did up till now, and hope that you will change for the better and not mess with my friends." Jennie held her chin up high and walked back to you while the crowd around you laughed and whispered something to each other.

   Two days ago

      You were in the library when someone pulled you into one of the rows of shelves. 

      "What the...Hoseok?"

      "I'm asking you again Y/N...will you go to prom with me?" he smiled and you sighed "Hoseok haven't we settled this already, I don't..."

      "Please?" he cut you off, using his puppy face to get a 'Yes' out of you. 

      "Hoseok..." you started and looked into his eyes as he pouted "Fine..." you rolled your eyes before you felt him pulling you in for a hug.

      Your cheeks heated up as the smell of his cologne invaded your senses and you nuzzled into his chest, while your arms wrapped around his waist. 

      "I've been waiting for that answer for a while..." he said and you chuckled. 

      "Promise you won't leave me hanging?" he asked and you hesitated as you spoke "I-I won't."

      "Pinky promise?" he said and you laughed at his childish act. 

      "Promise." you hooked your finger onto his and smiled.

      "I'll pick you up at seven on Friday." he said and ran off leaving you behind to melt from your own feelings.

   Earlier today