In disguise (Jin|Jungkook) FIRST MEETING!AU

If you had a dollar for every cute guy that quickly grew into an asshole as soon as he opened his mouth, you'd be one rich girl now.

      You expected Seokjin to be the odd one out, but while the beginning of the date and the walk to the restaurant was fine, it was all going downhill at an alarming rate.

      You were on your third glass of wine, praying to god that getting drunk might make you like him more as time passed, but it was to no avail.

      First issue.

      "Good evening." the waiter bowed to both and Seokjin scoffed.

      "We have been here for a while and you're coming just now? Is this how you do your job?" he raised an eyebrow at the poor waiter that quickly apologized while taking your order and hurrying to the kitchen.

      The second one came right after.

      "You sure do not hold back when ordering." he set the menu aside chuckling.

      "Umm..." the small pause made him look up at you before you spoke, "What?"

      "Well you sure don't care a lot for your physique when your munching down on quite big portions of food."

      You gave a tight lipped smile, already grabbing for your glass as soon as the waiter set it in front of you and poured some white wine in it.

      "I work out. I can certainly afford to eat plenty if I wished to."

      The rest of the date was pretty decent. Conversations were dry, but at least they weren't bottom line unpleasant.

      Until the bill came.

      You reached over for the bill, only to get it snatched right under your palm.

      "Please? Who would ever let a lady pay the bill?" he smiled, trying to come of as charming.

      It might have worked if you hadn't already realized that the man sitting across of you was a complete tool.

      "No, please...I insist, we can split it." you chuckled awkwardly, trying to reach for the bill.

      "No, no, no..." he got up, dashing off for the front desk to pay, blowing you a kiss as he walked further away.

      You leaned your forehead into the palm of your hand that was propped up on the table.

      Sooner than you wished, Seokjin was back at the table and grabbing your coat to help you put it on.

      "You really shouldn't have paid for all of it."

      "Oh come on, you'll repay me in another way." he was standing behind you when he leaned down and pecked your neck, which was absolutely uncalled for.

      "That's what I was afraid of." you flinched away, cursing under your breath as you exited the restaurant.

      "Well...I walked here, so I'll be on my way..." you decided to cut it short right as you stood in front of the entrance.

      "I have my car we can..."

      "No!" your eyes widened.

      "I'm really tired Seokjin, I think we should call it a day and just go our own ways."

      "Well at least allow me to walk you home, it's pretty late." he offered a hand to you and it was the first seemingly genuine gesture he did all night without sounding like a complete ass.