Might love you (Charming, handsome and rich 4)(V) FARMER!AU

Two months ago when your father came to tell you that he might need some help in the company, you didn't exactly expect him to walk in on you and Taehyung cuddling in the living room.

      The progress of the situation was quite anticlimactic for your own taste, if we were being honest.

      After the initial shock and anger that was way too obvious on your fathers face, he sat down and had a drink with you and Taehyung, who was sweating a river at the sudden intrusion.

      You stepped out for a moment to go wake your grandmother out leaving the two guys behind alone.

      In the few minutes that you were away something seemed to abnormally change in the atmosphere between the two and when you were back downstairs with your grandmother they were sitting by each others side, your fathers hand patting Taehyung's back whenever the younger male would make him laugh.

      You didn't question it.

      They seemed to enjoy each others company.

      "Anyways Y/N, I came to take you back home if you're willing to come back."

      Back then you missed how your father's eyes passed over Taehyung's back then.

      You were too ecstatic to notice how Taehyung's eyes casted down at the news, but your father caught it.

      So once the two of you were alone he pointed out how much he liked him, going on and on how hardworking he kid seemed, if your grandmothers words were anything to go by.

      "But you know..." he was helping you fold some of your shirts and doing a lousy job at it too.

      It was a habit he learned to have ever since your mother passed away just to create any type of closer bond to you.

      "I like him the most because he seems like he might love you one day." he finished his thought after a small pause.

      You couldn't help but laugh a bit.

      "Come on dad, it's just something that happened over summer. It's nothing." you tried to convince yourself more than your father.

      You've been doing it from the moment you found yourself growing fond of Taehyung.

      You're gonna leave one day, something bigger is waiting for you somewhere else and this wasn't what you wanted out of life.

      One day, in the end of summer you had to leave Taehyung.

      That day was two months ago, but sadly persuading your heart to leave was easier than persuading your father to abandon the thought of Taehyung and you being something big.

      How that boy managed to crawl under your fathers skin was beyond you, but that's the main reason why you were here now.

      "Taehyung I'm in traffic right now, I'll call you once I'm close." you spoke into your phone while he enthusiastically blabbed on about all the food he got for dinner tonight.

      "Fine, fine! Hurry up." as the last thing he said before hanging up.

      Keeping up a long distance relationship was proving to be harder than you imagined.

      For the past two months you've been visiting Tae at the country side at least once a week, if not once every two weeks.

      Your thoughts didn't wander from him when you were back in your apartment alone after a long day, but you weren't quite sure how this will ever work out.