Teachers pet (RM) HIGH SCHOOL!AU

Staying after school to study at the library may have been the best and worst thing that you could have done today. 

      Everything was fine till you decided that it was time to go home and made your way down the hallway that was now empty and slightly darker, since the sun began to set already and the lights weren't turning on. 

      It was perfectly silent up until you heard a unusual sound come from one of the classrooms. 

      You were always the curious type...correction, the curious little shit that got herself in trouble for knowing, hearing or seeing more than she should have. 

      You took a small peak through the keyhole, barely being able to come close enough from the doorknob. 

      As soon as you were able to see clearly your arms dropped besides you and the books you were carrying fell to the floor, with a far too loud crash that echoed through the school. 

      "Fuck!" you squeaked as you jumped up and hit the doorknob with the top of your head from the attempt of bailing quietly. 

      You ran down the hall as you heard the door open and recalled on what you just saw behind the shut door.

      Your English teacher, also your favorite teacher, being fucked, without a doubt, by the schools top student Kim Namjoon, your biggest rival and hopeless crush no matter how much you hated him. 

      Why would anyone hate their crush you ask? 

      Well you see...even though I was the best student in school, somehow he always stole the spotlight from me and the teachers seemed to like me, but it's not the same when your favorite teacher doesn't notice you, because of him, that is your English teacher. 

      At least you knew why now...

      As you ran and ran, trying to get out of the endless hallways, you heard another pair of steps behind you. 

      Just as you were about to run out of the school, two strong arms hugged your tiny figure, holding your arms down, and carried you away from the door, no matter how much you fought back. 

      You were carried into the closest classroom. The curtains on the windows were closed, the classroom was completely empty and awfully silent as he pushed you to the desk and turned to lock the door behind you. 

      You regained your composure and stood up seeing his back facing you you began to punch him, trying to get to the door. 

      "Let me...fucking GO!" you shouted as you pushed him a bit. 

      He took big breaths as he fixed his tie and hair after all the running, before glaring at you"How much did you see?"

      "How much? How much?!" you asked wide eyed "ALL OF IT NAMJOON!!!" you shouted as I flapped my arms around as he stared at me deeply and gave a deep sigh. 

      "Y/N please...please don't talk about this?" he begged and just now I realized that he indeed, didn't earn grades like every other student. 

      He relied on much more compromising ways of earning the extra credit. And you also had the upper hand here, exposing him would be perfect for me, but something in your heart begged your brain to choose differently. 

      "No way...I finally have proof that you don't earn your grades the right way and that I'm better than you! You maybe are the teachers pet, but you got that title in a wrong way..."

      Mere moments later I was pinned against the teachers desk, both his hands holding my wrists down on the cold shiny wood. 

      He leaned down over me and growled as his eyes darkened with anger and...and something else. 

      "Do I need to shut you up myself?" he hissed as his grip on my wrists tightened enough to make me wince from the little bit of pain I was feeling. 

      "I won't stay quiet about this one Namjoon..." I didn't back down and before I knew it his arms wrapped around my thighs and only his touch was enough to get my private area burn in need of attention. 

      "Shh...I'll help you learn how to keep secrets." he whispered as his hot breath tickled my ear and suddenly the classroom got so much hotter out of no where.

      The tips of his fingers grazed my clothed and already dripping wet womanhood as he smirked while kissing down the crook of my neck. 

      "You gonna keep quiet now?" he teased and I had to gather up all the willpower to shake my head in disagreement. 

      "Oh...so that's how we're gonna play?" he replied, with his tone slightly deeper and colder towards me. 

      He grabbed my forearm, spinning me around, and making me lay flat against the table as he grabbed my panties and literally ripped them off of me. 

      "Time to teach you a lesson baby." he whispered while holding both my wrists behind my back with one hand, while the other worked on his belt and unbuttoned his pants. 

      "I'm already so hard because of you Y/N..." he said and rubbed the leaking tip of his member over my slick folds, making me moan in response.

      The hand that was previously holding me down was now pressed over my mouth to muffle the mewl sounds that were slipping off of my lips with no shame or control. 

      The moans slowly turned into slight screams as he started to pound into me at an inhuman pace. 

      Feeling him twitch inside of me and rub against my g-spot over and over again made my orgasm hit my body in waves as I melted in his arms while it took him a few more thrusts to reach his own climax. 

      I panted as I laid flat on the desk with him still inside of my, now oversensitive, womanhood. 

      "Fuck..." he grunted as he leaned down over me and left pecks over my slightly exposed shoulder. 

      "You're better bang than I imagined..." he commented and I looked up at him "You're trying to say that you imagined this happen before?"

      "You kidding?" he smiled as he kissed me on the lips "I imagine it every day...even when I'm with the teacher." he added and I scrunched my face in disgust as I hit his shoulder.

   YAYYY FIRST SMUT EVER!!! AND IT'S ALSO MY BIRTHDAY BTW!!! (Not that anyone cares lol)