Sleep (Jin) SOULMATE!AU

"It was you?! Motherfucker!" Jungkook threw himself at his hyung and before the bouncers could throw him out of the club, he already managed to give Jin a black eye. 

      "For fuck sake, I thought you were supposed to tell him Y/N!" he groaned from the ground and with your eyes wide open you smiled nervously. 

      "Yea...about that..."

      Stop. REWIND!

      So you must be wondering how we got here? 

      How I got here? 

      Well it's a pretty funny story. 

      You know that feeling when your boyfriend is so drop dead gorgeous that you don't wanna break up with him. 

      Well that was Jeon Jungkook to me. But in this universe of soulmates you get one bond and one person that falls asleep every night at the same time as you, thinks about you as much as you think about them.

      And every night when you went to sleep, you dropped on the pillow next to Jungkook and closed your eyes pretending to sleep. And as your boyfriend snored like a pig, you took your phone and started texting with one of his friends. 

      Nothing wrong there, it wasn't anything racy or whatnot, just normal texting. Jin was the oldest one in the small group of friends and probably your favorite out of all of them. He just understood you, no words needed, no signs, just a look and there he was reading you like a book. 

      Tonight was another one of those nights, and as you kept the conversation going the unavoidable question came.

Jinnie <3: When will you tell Kookie that he isn't your soulmate? 
How come he didn't notice yet on his own?

Well he isn't quite the brightest person out there.
He's a little dense, naive.

Jinnie <3: I just think it's kind of unfair to him. You should tell him.

Jin...I'll be sad, depressed and sex deprived.
No one needs that mess to happen.

Jinnie <3: Whatever I'm not gonna force it out of you, but I still
think it isn't okay. 

Fine. I'll tell him. Pinky promise. :)

      You did promise, that you will tell him, but you didn't quite define how or when so that brings us to tonight. 

      The night when dense Kookie turned out to be not so dense. You were sitting in one of the far corners of the bar with all the guys and Jungkook went to get drinks. You were all already kind of tipsy but you felt out of it. 

      You leaned against Jin and slowly drifted off to sleep before the sound of glass breaking made you wake up. Jungkook stared at you and Jin with wide doe eyes as the glasses of beer slipped out of his hands. 

      "You motherfucker...I knew it was you!" Jungkook growled. And you stood up in front of Jin.

      "Chill dude, what are you talking about?"

      "You've been staying up at night texting someone and when I wake up during the night you are already wide awake! Care to explain how 'my soulmate' is awake when I'm sleeping." Jungkook said, pointing an accusing finger at you.

      "Kookie..." you started as you slid out of your seat and towards him "I know what I did was wrong, but it's not like it does any harm." you said and his face changed in color so many times before he grabbed onto his hair. 

      "YOU FUCKING LIED ABOUT OUR SOULMATE BOND!!! HOW IS THAT NOT DOING ANY HARM?!" he shouted and walked up into your space, pushing you against the wall with his body. 

      "You cheated me out of so much time that I could have spent looking for my actual soulmate!" he said with tears in his eyes and it pulled at your heartstrings in all the wrong ways.

      The next second Jin put his hand on Jungkooks shoulder and the fight happened. There wasn't much of a fight, more like Jin taking hits cause the blow he gave to Jungkook by taking you was probably enough.

      The next day Jin was at your place, since you brought him there to treat his black eye. You were awake and making breakfast while he was still doing something in the bedroom. 

      "Babe...breakfast is done come on out." the only response you got was the sound of keys ringing through the hall. You got out and saw Jin putting his shoes on "Where are you going? What about breakfast?" you asked and he glared at you. 

      "You can eat it by yourself, and that's how its gonna be until you make things right."

      " But babe..."

      "Don't Y/N...just don't. I'm going to apologize now, and talk to him, but I'm not apologizing for your part in it. Bye." he said and left not even waiting for the weak 'Bye' you answered back with.

      The next few days were spent trying to reach Jungkook but with no luck. 

      All texts were ignored and all calls went to voicemail. So finally a week or a bit more passed and you were at Jimin's apartment, cuz thats were Jungkook has been crashing all this time. Jimin opened the door after you knocked a few times and glared at the sight of you with disgust. 

      "He doesn't wanna see you, but he needs to. So you have 5 minutes."

      Youwent into the living room onl to see Kook on the couch laying down and watching a movie that was playing. 

      "Jungkook..." his body froze up at the sound of your voice. 

      "Get out." he cut throught the silence that followed and the cold tone in his voice cut to the deepest parts of your stomach. 

      "Listen I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry I took so much from you and played you,especially since I did it with someone close to you. But unless I make this right I won't be able to be with Jin either!" you said with tears in your eyes and he jumped up and forced you to the wall the same way he did the night that he found out. 

      "Don't you hear how selfish you're being?! I don't give a fuck about your love life, just like you gave no fucks about mine." he shouted at you with veins popping up on his neck from how much he was straining his voice. 

      "I don't care. Seokjin hyung seems to be fine without you, and if he's fine then I'm fine. Maybe it's unfair of me, but Jin is my friend, my bro and you were my soulmate, but since that turned out to be untrue...he stays a friend, and you lose any label that you had before. Bye Y/N, make sure to close the door on your way out." he said with a venomous feeling to all his words and made you run out with a red face and clenched fists.

      Once you were out the cold air made your eyes water and it was hard to hold the tears back much longer. You dropped onto your knees on the snowy ground and buried your face in your palms. 

      You heard someone clearing their throat besides you and you saw Jin when you pulled your head up. He looked concerned, but nothing overly emotional, while you were a wreck.

      "Are you okay?" he asked before you got up and shook the snow off of your clothes and walked past him while bumping his shoulder. 

      "As if you care..."

   Okay so this is somethig that has been a draft for a few months and i think i should finish it tho i think there wont be a second part cuz i'm mean and i don't wanna give you the satisfaction. Bros over hoes is a rule that stands lol, even if the hoe is the reader in a way. I never saw anyone writing a ending where the reader is the bad guy so here ya goo! For all my readers that are tired of happy endings and being heroes.