Passionate (Suga) CEO!AU

Min Suga liked to say that he was passionate. Passionate about everything he did. Passionate about his work, his studies, his friendships, relationships, family...

      His dream was to get into a good entertainment company, sit in a big chair with headphones on and produce music that would turn into big hits. 

      Somewhat he did that, only half way though. Instead of a studio he was sitting in a office, behind a desk and computer screen, files spread everywhere around him, probably drinking his fifth coffee of the day. 

      This was what his life was now and beyond the good pay he didn't say much pluses to the position he was on. He was the secretary for the CEO of the biggest entertainment company, saw singers, songwriters and producers come in and out every day and yet never worked with them. 

      It was hell made out especially for him to suffer.

      The sound of his bosses door opening made him snap out of his depressing thoughts and he gathered up a few papers from his desk and pass them to the figure that stopped to look down at him. 

      He met her eyes as he spoke "A few requests came in for collaborations, they specified who they wanna work with and I checked how many of them can fit the schedule. These are only the ones that actually could be done if you approve them." he said and the woman nodded curtly. 

      "Thanks. Do you wanna grab coffee with me, the break is gonna start soon." she asked and Yoongi looked over at the pile of papers he should really start working on and sighed. 

      Did the papers stop him from going to get his sixth coffee of the day? The answer is no. No it didn't. So he was currently sitting in a coffee shop while Y/N, his boss, got them both coffee. The plastic cup was placed in front of him and then she slid into the seat opposite of him. 

      "You look like you really needed to get out of there." she said and Yoongi nodded. 

      "What's wrong Min? You've been working here for two months and you look more worn out than the people that are ready for retirement." she twisted the lid of the cup around "Am I being to harsh on you?" his eyes grew in size at the statement. 

      "No, no, no! Of course not!" he panicked "It's just that...I guess this isn't the life I planned out for myself."

      "Well I didn't think I'd be running a company either and look at me now. We all do things we don't like. Yea the money is nice, and I buy myself a new bike every two years but..."

      "You? On a bike?" was the only thing he could take out of that conversation.

      "Why? Is that hard to believe?" she raised an eyebrow and he nodded bluntly "Yea...it is. Can't imagine you sitting on a bike in that skirt and blazer. Not to be rude but you seem to prim for it." he said and she scoffed and grabbed her coffee. 

      "Breaks over Min. Time to get to that paperwork you're so slow on." she teased and he followed after her rolling his eyes at her childish act.

      A few days later when she walked out of her office, Yoongi was blasting music on his headphones and clicking away on his personal laptop. 

      She tapped his shoulder and he turned around only to see her with crossed arms and raised eyebrows already questioning what he was doing at work. 

      "Shit." he cursed quietly and she looked at his screen only to see that he was producing on his laptop. 

      "I see you're busy." she commented sarcastically and he rubbed his palms against his thighs as he turned to her "Sorry...I just thought I'd use my break differently." a light blush spread across his face.

BTS One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara