So close (So far away 2)(Suga) IDOL!AU

"Molly!!! We need you on the scene in a few minutes, the broadcast is about to start!" your manager shouted and you walked out of your assigned wardrobe and onto the set where you were about to film some kind of interview. 

      The live broadcast was about to begin in a few minutes and just as everyone made their way on the set someone else walked into the studio where it was being filmed. 

      You stretched your neck and squinted your eyes to look past the bright lights and camera equipment. 

      It was BTS. 

      The boys were the second guests today. They were scheduled to appear mid show after they were done with your solo introduction. 

      You saw a mop of purely blue hair and you already knew who was the one sporting this kind of daring look. 

      Sitting down in your chair, you crossed your legs and they gave you a blanket to cover yourself so there wouldn't be any slips that went too high up your dress. The broadcast started and you stuck to simple answers about your debut, your work before even showing your face on TV and stages. 

      They asked you about your new stage name and you told them your manager gave you the idea simply because you looked like a Molly to him. 

      Now it was time for the boys to walk in and one by one they all bowed to you and took their own seats. 

      Suga sat the furthest away from you and kept quiet, but it was nothing different from what his usual act was. 

      "So we are back in the show with BTS and Molly. So I've heard that all of you worked together before, is that true?" the MC asked and you all nodded. 

      "Molly used to write lyrics for us sometimes, she is a really talented writer." Jin said and the boys nodded. 

      "As I heard the last time she worked with you was when Suga was releasing his mixtape as Agust D. Am I right?" the MC asked and everyone stopped for a moment before Jungkook jumped in. 

      "Yea...noona wrote some of the lyrics and she prerecorded the singing for one of the songs that needed a female vocal." and you turned to look at the youngest member as he kept talking. 

      "Noona has an amazing voice, I really liked how she sang it but it didn't make the final cut that our manager made. I always wanted to work with her since then, but she got really busy with creating this new image of hers. I hope we can work again in the future noona." he finished and you gave him a slight bow.

      "Thank you Jungkook. Just give me a call and we'll start recording immediately." you smiled at him and winked while he slightly blushed and bowed back.

      "Well we knew about that. Actually many fans thought that you were dating one of the members while you were recording for the mixtape because they saw you walking out of the studio with Suga often. They reacted quite badly to this until Suga released a statement saying that you were helping with the mixtape." he said and you nodded, not really having anything to say to that. 

      "Molly was really helpful with the recording, she would often stay late with me and record all my lines, her judgment of the songs was really important to me." Suga added in a monotone voice and you smiled slightly, although it felt bitter on your lips. 

      As the MC announced the end of the program you all got up and slowly made your way off of the set and back into the wardrobes. 

      "Noona!" you heard Jungkook shout behind you and you turned around.