Love Hate relationship (V) ABO!AU

5 months ago

      You laid besides the river, letting the sun roam over your skin, spreading warmth all over it. Enjoying the beauty of nature became hard when you moved to the city and being yourself was even harder when you were a werewolf surrounded by plain humans.

      When you left your home two years ago to go to college, you didn't expect to feel so homesick, for such a long time. 

      "COWABUNGAAA!!!" the shout erupted from the cliff above you before ice cold water splashed over your warm sun kissed skin. 

      Immediately after six more splashes came and you struggled to keep calm. 

      Your eyes turned red with anger and a growl erupted from your chest as you watched the seven guys splash each other in the river. 

      This was the perfect way to ruin your happy place. 

      This river was the only place you found piece. It took you a while to find it, since it was hidden deep in the woods, but it was the perfect spot. And surely it was not meant for frat boys to destroy it. 

       "Yah!!!" you shouted as you got up to your feet and crossed your arms. 

      "What do you think you're doing?!" you shouted as the guys slowly started paying attention to you. 

      "Swimming...duhh..." one of them answered dumbly. He had pale skin and minty green hair that stuck to his forehead.

      You rolled your eyes "Well find another spot to swim in, this one is mine."

      "Well I don't see your name on it." a boy with raven black hair answered mockingly and chuckled showing off his bunny teeth. 

      "Kookie...that's no way to talk to such a pretty lady..." another guy laughed and flashed you an eye smile. 

      "Why don't you join us gorgeous...we can share this place." he winked and you held back a cringe that wanted to show on your face.

      As you kept arguing with all of them, one managed to sneak out of the water while you were getting ready to fight this 'Kookie' kid. 

      You weren't aware of what was happening until a pair of cold arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you into the river. As the guy you still didn't identify jumped into the river he pulled you down with him and the first thing you were met with was a boxy smile and a mop of wet hair that fell over his eyes. 

      "JESUS!!!" you screamed at how cold the water was and shivered as you clawed your way back to solid ground. 

      You panted as goosebumps rose on your skin and you tried to soothe them down by rubbing your arms to warm up. 

      On the other hand the guys in the water were barely finding strength to swim, since they were laughing their asses off. 

      "You should have seen your face!" the Kookie guy said, and after him the one with the eye smile teased. 

      "We should have known that kittens don't like water...right?" he smiled and it made you sick as your whole face turned red from embarrassment. 

      "Guys, leave her alone..." one of them said as he got out of the water and went over to where all of the guys left their clothes in a pile. 

      "Are you okay?" he asked as he threw a shirt over your shoulders to warm you up. 

      "I'm fine." you answered stubbornly and shook it off but he only pulled it back up and buttoned it up for you.