Well darling (Worn to the bone 5)(Jin) PARENT!AU

(I don't even know what the fuck am I doing with these AU's anymore.)

      "Call me if anything happens, don't hesitate." you said as you leaned down to kiss Hwan on the top of his head.

      "Are you going on a date with Jin?" Hwan suddenly asked you and you crouched in front of him.

      "So you caught up?"

      "I'm not dumb." you chuckled at the pout on your six year old's face.

      Of course he caught up, it's not like he was a complete baby.

      "Is that okay? Do you think it's okay for mommy to go on a date with someone?" you asked him, worry making your eyebrows cast downwards.

      "Does that mean that Jin might be my dad one day?" he asked and you dropped down on your knees completely and ran your hands down his hair fondly.

      "Of course not Hwan. You have a dad who loves you. Yoongi is your dad and that can't change even if you wanted it." you told him to which the boys eyes finally looked up at you and you saw the tears that decorated his bottom lash line.

      "I just miss him."

      "I know I miss him to baby."

      "But you have someone else now. I really feel alone sometimes, what if you start loving Jin more than me?" he began crying almost forcing you to follow right after, but you kept it together.

      "That can't happen, like ever. You'll always be the most important boy in mommies life. Nobody stayed with mommy except for you, you never let mommy down and I won't let you down either." you said and he sniffed a few times before Namjoon called him over.

      "Come on Hwan. Mommy's gonna be late." the boy held onto his uncles hand as you left the house and walked up to Seokjin's car.

      "Sorry for making you wait."

      "It's fine. Are you okay though? You're crying." he pointed out, wiping the stray tear with the back of his hand.

      "Yea...just had a bit of a heart to heart with Hwan." you chuckled, feeling fooling to start off a date like this.

      He smiled, one hand reaching over to run over your thigh gently.

      "You're a really good mother, did anyone tell you that?" he said, making you smile.

      "Yea actually. Plenty of people have." you joked only to earn a small playful nudge from Seokjin.

      It was a beautiful Sunday night and you wondered where you'll be going, but all your questions were answered when he pulled into a very familiar street.

      You got out of the car as soon as it was parked and Jin went over to the door to unlock the restaurant.

      You went in and headed straight for the kitchen.

      "Well this is a odd choice for a date. Gonna make me cook everything?" you teased as you put on an apron.

      "I'll have you know that my finger is perfectly healed now and I'm fine on my own." 

      So you listened to his words and dragged over the tall stool to the counter in the middle of the kitchen and sat down, looking at him as he got to work.

      It lasted mere minutes before he brought out some squishy dough and bagan making something.

      "Can I try?"