Girl on fire (Passionate)(Suga) CEO!AU

Y/N made her way to her small private studio one night only to see that the door was already unlocked. She went down to the studio and saw Yoongi sitting on the small couch working on his laptop. 

      "I give you a whole studio and you're still stuck on that thing?" he jumped in surprise at her voice. 

      "No, I love it here, but I already got some stuff recorded earlier with Taehyung, so I'm mixing some of it here. Old habits die hard I guess." he said and Y/N nodded before sitting in the big seat behind the work area. 

      "You rarely go home these days after work." she said and he nodded, but she didn't miss the small sigh that passed his lips. 

      "Yea."

      "Problems at home?", he only nodded in response. It took a few weeks of working together here for him to warm up to you, but now he wasn't holding back anymore when you were talking about your private lives. 

      "My girlfriend is mad since I'm never home."

      "Wouldn't the cure be to actually go home sometimes then?" she chuckled lightly and he shook his head. 

      "When I am home she keeps on having these bursts of jealousy and anger, she isn't even talking about the after hours I use. She's used to neither of us working." he said, rubbing his tired eyes. 

      "She wants some kind of sick daydream. Two broke college students, getting high and drunk every day and wasting their lives. As much as it seems that the lifestyle suits me, it doesn't. I don't wanna rot like she does." he said and as bluntly horrible the statement was, something about the way he spoke told you that he wasn't blowing anything out of proportion.

      "Seems toxic, but I'm really not someone to give relationship advice." Y/N said before moving over to the mini fridge and grabbing two beers. 

      "Here, you might need one."

      "Thanks." 

      Later that night, in the early hours of the morning Y/N offered Yoongi a ride home and after the two of them were out of the studio he started to laugh loudly in the quiet night "You actually have a bike?" he chuckled to which she rolled her eyes.

      "Shut up." She won't admit it out loud, but she was more fond of the small creases his skin got when he was smiling, than she was of the ones he got while frowning at stacks of papers in the office. 

      A week or so later he was late to work, a complete mess while anger and pent up frustration rolled off of him and into the area around him. 

      Everyone was in a pissed off mood after spending barely a minute talking to him. It all only got worse when at the end of the day when you were getting ready to leave with him and go to the studio, his girlfriend showed up at the front desk downstairs just as the two of you stepped out of the elevator.

      "Minah?" he questioned and the girl turned from the woman at the desk towards Yoongi's voice. 

      "Babe! Are you going home?!" she asked, holding onto his arm. 

      "No, I'm going to the studio with my boss." he said in a cold tone it almost made you feel bad for the girl. 

      "I'll wait with you till he comes."

      "No need. She's already here." he said one hand motioning towards Y/N. 

      The girls eyes gave her a short once over before she laughed.