My kid (Jimin) PARENT!AU

'Leave a message after the beep! Possibly something that gets me hot under the collar...' Jimins phone secretary sounded in the empty apartment and after that small sound it left you could hear a cracked female voice leaving a message. 

      "Park...come to the police station, Jin and Seulgi were in a car accident."

      Y/N sat alone in the police station, waiting for news about the accident and when an officer finally showed up she broke down into tears. 

      "It was because of a drunk driver...they tried to avoid him when he went into their lane, but they ended up crashing into a bus...it's..."

      "Officer...was there a baby in the car?"

      "Kim Haneul? No...she was with a babysitter at the time." and she sighed in relief but at the same time it put some kind of tightness around her heart. 

      The kid was an orphan now...she lost both parents in one night. 

      An hour later Haneul was brought into the police station and taken to the social workers. 

      Soon after Park Jimin ran in through the door and looked at Y/N before walking over with red eyes. 

      "What the hell happened?" he only managed to say those words before she buried her face into his chest sobbing violently. He was taken aback, but seconds later his arms wrapped around her back and hugged her tightly to stop the tremors her body made against his, because if this kept going, he's gonna start crying too. 

      The next day they were still in the station waiting to get a chance to see Haneul, but as soon as they saw her through the glass on the door of the office, a tall male with tan skin and purple-ish hair called them. 

      "Are you Haneul's godparents?" he asked in a deep voice and both nodded. 

      "Yea..." Jimin's voice was strained when it let out the answer. 

      "I'm Kim Namjoon, Jin's and Seulgi's lawyer. Can I have a word with you?" both nodded and followed Jin into one of the offices. 

      "So...this is a very tragic situation, but I'm sure we can agree that Haneul matters the most now." once again, both Y/N and Jimin agreed and the lawyer kept talking. 

      "I don't know how much the parents talked to you about this but I'm sure you can take her as soon as you sign the few documents the social workers have."

      "Wait...take her where?" Jimin cut him off and the man looked at both of our expressions. 

      "Home?"

      "Home where?" Jimin asked dumbly and the lawyer rubbed his temples before continuing. 

      "I can see they told you nothing about this..." he sighed before talking again "Jin and Seulgi decided that if anything would happen to the both of them, the two of you would get custody of Haneul."

      "The two of us together?!" Y/N shouted while standing up and he nodded. 

      "Oh...wow...wow Seulgi...I knew you trusted me, but aren't we being a little over the top now!!! You could have left me anything! Your car, your grandmothers pearls, but a child!? To raise a child with another child?!" she shouted while pacing around the room and grabbing her hair. 

      She was slowly feeling suffocated and Jimin was just in his seat, frozen before he let out the breath he was holding. 

      "There must be another person who can take care of her?" Jimin asked and the lawyer nodded which slightly made Y/N relax.