MY FIRST TAG YAYY!!! (Update coming up next)

First of all thank you chiminities for tagging me in this. And also sorry it took me a while to actually do it lol.

   But anyways...shall we get on with it? 

      Four things I love about my personality?

   - As much as I have a cold approach to people, I take really good care of everyone and help them however I can.
   - I don't get attached easily.
   - I'm quirky and playful when the situation lets me be like that and serious when I have to be.
   - I hardly get mad or offended by anything.

      Four things I love about my appearance?

   - My eyes, my booty, my legs and my lips...(there are a lot more things I actually love about my appearance lol #narcissisticmuch) 

      My talents?

   - Singing, dancing, drawing, playing a few instruments, speaking a few languages...

      Creepiest thing that happened to me?

   - A dude once tried to pull me away somewhere saying that I spent a night with him before (take note, I'm 17 and he was like 40+) and I pushed him off of me and he kept saying how he knows me, he actually knew my name and how old I was and I never saw him in my life.

      My strangest fear?

   - I'm a grown ass girl and yet...I'm still afraid of the dark, but only when I'm inside a house or an apartment or whatever. While I  love talking walks late at night through dark streets.

      The most excited I've ever been?

   - This is a no thinker. It was back in 2012 when I was competing for the European championship in modern dance. It was my first time having a solo performance and I won...the moment they said my name...it's unforgettable.

      The most depressing meal I ever ate?

   - Pickles and chocolate! Horrible combo, but still ate it.

      A song that makes me really sad?

   - It's the soundtrack from a movie called Skyhook...

      The weirdest thing I believed as a child?

   - You don't eat soup with a spoon, because then you eat the yucky water from it. You eat it with your hands so just the small bits of chicken meat in it and veggies are picked out. (I had two older sisters that liked to mess with me)

      Weirdest crush I had?

   - 7th grade...I had a crush on my P.E or gym teacher. In my defense...he was hot and he looked like he would look good in a uniform. Plus...DAT ASS!!! My eyes have been trained to stare at a nice booty since a very young age. (bye, bye innocence...)

      Funniest pick up line?

   - Nice pants. Can I test the zipper? (AND YES I USE IT!!!)

      Topics I could talk about forever?

   - Movies, Kpop, Dance, Music, BTS, History, Tattoos, Books, Fanfictions, BTS, Crushes, Embarrassing moments (I have a lot of them lol), Kids, My plans for the future, BTS, A good TV show...ohh, and did I say BTS?