Point, aim...shoot... (Jungkook) GANG!AU

You could only hear light whispers coming from somewhere near you. You were quite sure that you were in the trunk of the moving car, your hands tied behind your back, mouth and eyes cowered with pieces of fabric. And how did you end up here, you weren't quite sure yourself. 

      A simple trip to Jeju was the beginning of this whole mess and you wanted to tap out of it so bad, but that's not how it works when you are kidnapped.

      When you met a rather friendly guy on your trip to Jeju, you made it pretty clear from the start that you weren't interested in a relationship. 

      You had a boyfriend, a awfully charming, really handsome, perfect man of a boyfriend that was named Jeon Jungkook. But as days passed, you found yourself getting quite fond of the guy you met, as a friend of course. 

      "What's your name?"

      "Jackson...Jackson Wang." he answered with a adorable smile on his face and you did too.

      So when you were going back home to Korea, you didn't expect to be dragged out of the plane, and pushed into a van, by the same adorable a sweet Jackson that you spent the last two weeks with.

      The blindfold you had on, was soaked with tears already and you just couldn't find the strength to cry anymore. You've been locked in the trunk for a ride that seemed to last a few hours and after a few more minutes, the car finally stopped. 

      You could hear footsteps from outside and soon enough, you could register a little bit of light through the blindfold when the trunk was opened. 

      "Oh look at that...your skirt rose up so high..." you could feel a cold hand lay on your upper thigh, and you tried to scream, but you couldn't...you just couldn't do it.

      The same cold hands grabbed onto your arms and dragged you out of the trunk, your knees scraping against the metal edges of the car in the process and as soon as your feet touched the ground you heard another voice shout your name from somewhere across the place you were brought to.

      "Y/N!!!" it shouted again, sounding far to familiar for you not to recognize, "I told you assholes to take good care of her!" he shouted in anger and you could feel your brothers hands on your cheeks as you began to cry again. 

      "Chill Chim Chim...she's alive, isn't she?" the man from earlier said as Jimin removed your blindfold, and untied the piece of fabric that was wrapped over your mouth.

      "I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry this happened to you..." he whispered as you stared at him in fear.

      "What are you doing...Jimin please let me go..." you whispered as you tried to reach out for a hug, but the ropes around your wrists didn't let you.

      "Sorry Y/N...we're just following orders." he said before you were being dragged away to somewhere else and away from him.

      So to make things clear, when you were little you got dragged into a world of chaos that you didn't escape until you turned 18 and ran away from home. 5 years has passed since then, and here you were again, in the claws of the gang your father used to lead. 

      Jimin...he was your brother...kind of. You had the same father, you grew up together, but his mother passed away, and then when his dad remarried, you were born. 

      "Your brother will come see you later..." Jackson said and locked you inside a dark and cold room. It had a old mattress in the far corner and just a small bottle of water besides it.