Bad bully (Bully bully 2)(RM) HIGH SCHOOL!AU

"So after all of it unfolded, Jungkook and Hoseok got expelled...Yoongi stayed behind to graduate, then he disappeared from the town." Jihyo quietly whispered to you over lunch.

      Who knew what a tragic story would unfold when you merely asked what your new next door neighbor was like.

      Moving back into your mother's home town wasn't so pleasant until you saw a boy your age helping his father pick weeds from the small flower garden they had in their yard.

      "Just...I'd suggest you stay away from him. He's not mean...he's just, hard to talk to. Kinda rude." you sighed, looking over at him as he sat down on his own on a bench and read his book.

      But you couldn't stay a stranger forever when he was your next door neighbor.

      That was quickly proven when you were heading home and he was a few steps ahead of you.

      What were you supposed to do?

      Pass by him? That's was fine the first few days when you went home alone, but now it's just awkward not to greet him.

      Should you keep stalking quietly behind him?

      Nah, that's weird.

      Before you knew it, you fell in step with him and your hand was awkwardly reaching for him to pat his shoulder.

      He shrugged off his hoodie and took out both earphones.

      "Hi..." you started quietly.

      "I'm Y/N." you extended your arm to him at which he stared for a second and just when you were about to pull it away he grasped it in his own to shake.

      "Namjoon."

      "Hi..."

      "Yea, hi." he repeated this time and you internally scolded yourself for making it awkward by repeating your greeting for the lack of anything else to say.

      "I moved here a week or so ago. Saw you were my neighbor." 

      He kept silently staring at you, waiting for you to state anything relevant.

      "I...I wanted to ask...can you please stop staring at me like that? I can't think of what I wanted to say." you sighed, letting your arms fall from your backpack straps and drop on your hips.

      "Will you hurry the fuck up, I don't have all day." he said and continued walking down the road to your houses.

      "I wanted to ask if you if we can walk home together, it feels weird to just trail after you like I've been doing so far, when we're neighbors."

      "Then I'll give you a head start, so you won't be the one trailing after me." he spoke while nudging you to go ahead and walk, while he put his left earbud in his ear.

      You could only scoff at his rude nature and storm off ahead.

      Tho it didn't end there.

      The following days every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday he'd sit on a bench in front of the school until you passed him and a bit later he'd be on your tail, just a few steps away.

      "Why is it so hard for you to at least try and make friends?"

      "You said something?" he stood in front of you, finally taking his buds out of his ears.