Chapter 40

Roscoe "Bones" James 23Miami, Florida

23
Miami, Florida

We are currently sitting outside of the house Aminas bracelet last beeped at. All the lights in the house were off it was now 4 am.

"Let's go." I mumbled

Ever since Lee told me about Mina's heart rate I haven't been to talkative. It's hard when you just secured the love of your life. Now it's about to be ripped from you again.

I scrapped my vest on tightly as I got out of the car making sure I had both my guns on me along with an extra clip.

The group broke apart half going to the front the other half going to the back. I picked the the lock to the front door as quiet as possible.

"You can hear me?" Lee voice echoed through my ear piece.

"Ya" I mumbled as I pulled my gun from my side. The group dispersed into the house covering every inch. We walked upstairs. I put my hand on the tip of my gun indicating that silencers should be on.

We walked up the stairs slowly. "It's two people in the first room one woke on her phone the other sleep." Lee spoke into my ear.

We walked into the room and I shot the first girl and pulled the cover back before shooting the second.

"Not her." I mumbled walking out of the room going next door to see a girl on her knees crying with her hands up while one of the corner boys pointed his gun at her.

I shook my head no saying it wasn't her and he shot her in the head. I walked out to the next room to see a man sleeping with a gun under his pillow. I pulled the gun from under his pillow passing it to another corner boy who walked in the room with me.

I took the butt of my gun and slapped it across his face. "Damn pussy boy you sleep hard."

He jumped up and tried to grab the gun that was once under his pillow. "Damn it's not there huh?"

I pointed my gun at his head.

"Her pussy tight, wet, make sure you take care of my jit bitch." He laughed as I shot him in the head twice.

I walked out the room trying not to think about what he just said.

The other rooms were empty. We checked the attic now we were on our way to the basement.

The door had two heavy locks on it breaking through those we walked to see three more people guarding the door of another entrance without hesitation I nodded giving them the go to shoot.

I walked to the second door and picked the lock . I wasn't prepared for what was on the other side.

A half naked Amina lied in the middle of the floor. She was balled up and blood was coming from her face and between her legs.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I scooped her up and ran as fast as I could to the car with Lee. Sliding her in the backseat and sitting her head on my lap.

"Go to the hospital bro !!" I yelled as tears blurred my vision. I rubbed her head as she just payed limp in my lap. Bruises and cuts covered her face.

Her skin was pale and it was cold. "Speed This shit up bruh!" I yelled.

I kept trying to wake her up but she wasn't moving.

"Come on Mina ." I mumbled as I tapped the side of her face.

We pulled up to the hospital I grabbed her and ran in. "We need help PLEASE! HELP!" The nurses came over with a stretcher as I laid her down.

They started to roll her in the back and followed behind before a nurse stopped me putting her hand on my chest only for me to slap it down.

"Sir I'm going to need you to calm down. We are going to do everything in outt power to help but we need to know what happen." She looked your at me.

" I don't know." I honestly don't know what happen I wish I wasn't so stupid to take the chain off I would've gotten there sooner, but the shit was fake my damn neck would've turned green. Fuck.

Well I'm over exaggerating but still.

I can't lose her I just can't.