Chapter 18

Amina Jackson 18 years Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18 years
Miami, Florida

I looked at the phone like shit shit..... Isaiah and Scooter ran back in the room soaked in water.

"Papas what happen?!" I walked over to them touching their soaking wet hair. I took their shirts off leaving them in their shorts. Looking down at their feet I noticed neither one of them had their socks on anymore.

I swear on my life if they did what I think Zay and Ant buying me a new house.

As I got closer to the door I noticed a large puddle of water spilling from underneath the door. I opened the door and the whole bathroom was flooded.

"You gotta be shitt in me!!!! I just decorated this bathroom." I really wanted to cry but I ran over to the tub stopping the water from running and tried to unplug the tub but they shoved the socks so deep in the hole.

I wanted to cry!!! All that hard work and fussing at Bones to do it right!! Do you know how many pans of macaroni and lasagna this shit took!!!

As I was walking back to my room their was a bang at the door.

Not a damn knock! A bang as in open the fuck up bitch I'm here!!!!!!!

I didn't invite anyone over so I went into Despiadada mode INSTANTLY. Grabbing Scooter and Isaiah and taking them to the attic along with my phone iPad and toys.

The person continued banging as I heard them shaking the handle to the door.

I went back into my bedroom picking up a sleeping Amir and Amour and took them to the attic also. Grabbing their pre packed baby bag.

"Ok Scooter we are gonna play a game you want to play?" I asked him smiling.

"I don't know titi I'm tired." He yawned taking off his wet pants laying down in his underwear on the couch.

Well shit even better.

"Ok Scoot go take a nap and if your thirsty the fridge is over there." I pointed to the  mini fridge in the corner. He nodded his head and payed down.