Chapter 20

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida

Pushing damn near 80 in a 25 because this bitch got me sooooo fucked up. Do she not know who I am!!!!

I would beat her ass in broad day light wait till she get home deadbolt her doors and windows then light her house on fire. While I watch from my car.

Then hide her body so her family never get closure.

Why must bitches try me. Am I not crazy enough? Do I really need to roll her eyeballs into her mothers living room during Sunday dinner?

As I pull up to my dads house I see her car sitting out front. Walking up to the porch tying my hair up I see my damn sitting on the porch with a long bleeding scratch. Only thing that does is piss me off more.

I walk past him as I walk into the living room, it's completely FUCKED UP! Couches flipped my pictures are knocked off the walls the tv is on the floor and she's sitting in the chair smoking a cigarette.

"Im gonna kill yo ass before the cancer do." I tightened the scarf around my head. "Stand up."

That was the first warning.

"You're not going to touch me I'm your mother!" She responded taking a long puff from her cigarette.

"Stand up." I repeated I don't have time for the gimmicks and mind games. I have been waiting for this moment since she let hi-

"Show some respect I brought you into this world!" She was getting angry as she ashed her cigarette.

"STAND. UP." I broke down the words and pronounced each word of the statement you know I think she a little illiterate so I said it slower.

Giving her, her last warning.

3 warnings bitch.

She didn't stand she continued to sit in the chair and laugh at me.

Oh ima joke? Ok let's see who laughing now.

I ran over to her and grabbed her by that stiff, cheap, synthetic weave and swung her out of the chair. I grabbed her hair with my left hand and whined it up as I punched her repeatedly in her face as she clawed at my hands and kicked her legs.

"Tyrone!!! Get her off me!!!  Help!" She screamed but that was only my motivation.

"Nawl this ass whooping been long awaited you traumatized my baby." He shrugged as he walked to the kitchen.

He don't even know the half of it. He only knows about the verbal abuse.

I socked her one good time in her mouth. Then let her hair go and stomped her right in the face.

"TELL HIM WHAT YOU DID!!" I screamed at her. "Tell him why you really stopped coming to see me and why I stop going over to your house tell him!!!!"

She looked up at me shaking her head as she spit blood on the carpet. I took my gun from my waist and hit her in the mouth with the but of the gun.

She looked at me pleading for me not to say anything. I kicked her in the stomach.

"TELL HIM!!! Tell HIM!!! Tell him how you held me down as your husband raped me !!!! Every single time you came to pick me up you took me to him! You let him hurt me! You let him rape and beat me!" I cried as I pointed my gun at her.  "Tell him how your husband got me pregnant that summer and you beat me till I miscarried and told me I wasn't allowed back over because I wanted to trap your husband! Tell him how you forced me to wear lingerie and forced me to cook breakfast in it early in the mornings before he went to work so he could have something to look at and touch !!! Tell him how you would burn me with cigarettes because your husband wanted me !!!! Tell him how you would lock me up in a room and give me bread and water since I was full figured at a young age! I was 8 years old!!!"

At this point I was crying and my tears blurred my vision. All I could see was him on top of me and her holding my arms as he held my legs.

"Tell him!!!!" I repeated "Tell him
How you took me to the doctor way on the other side of STATE where they told me I may never have kids!!! You took that from me!!!"

I looked at her with pure hate. As I started to cry harder. Closing my eyes tightly ass my hands shook and the sobs erupt from my throat.

💥 boom

I opened my eyes to see my dad standing over her gun in hand. As tears ran down his face.

"Daddy I'm sorry!!! I couldn't tell you they said they would kill you if I do!"I cried as he came over to hug me. "I didn't want you to die! I didn't want you to die!"

"Mina, what I just did I'm going to jail for a very long time I don't regret it and I'll do it all over again! If that means keeping you safe." He kissed my head as we rocked back and fourth. "I love you so much. Amina I love you!"

"Daddy your not going anywhere let me handle it." I spoke looking up at him as I dried my face.

"No Amina I am your father I did it! And even if it were you who pulled the trigger I wouldn't let you take the blame." He spoke sternly as he looked at me. "You have children!! I would never let you go behind bars."

"Daddy let me handle it I promise neither one of us will go to jail just sit and give me  20 minutes 3o at the most." Hoping he would listen and he did he sat on the couch as I pulled my phone out.

"Bones I need the crew." I said looking at my dad as he eyed my every move.

......

"Clean up."

............

"My dads house."

.......

"No my dad is fine I'll drop my location I need it here fast." I needed the call looking up at my dad.

I couldn't say what I wanted done with the body because my dad was looking at me and hope that bitch still breathing. I want to torture her in every way humanly possible.

"Amina what the fuck is going on... who are you?" He looked me dead in my eyes. The look in my dads eyes was foreign to me it wasn't hate, it wasn't anger, it wasn't even disappointment. It was empty drained.