Chapter 23

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida

"Now why would you say that." I shook my head and chuckled. Thinking about the how Zay was questioning me earlier about me and Bones relationship earlier.

"Awww Mina we would be cute." Bones laughed holding his stomach. At this point he just being petty. He KNOWS me and Zay associate but he also knows that Zay doesn't like me and his relationship.

"Too bad Mina fuck with Zay." Capo mumbled walking away from the mini fridge sipping a bottle of water.

"Oh for real when that happen?" Dior asked looking at Zay who sat with a mug ass his eyes looked at the ceiling. He didn't respond he just ignored her.

Well shit I want to know too.

" Oh mybad Dior you fuckin with Zay?" I asked just for a little clarification. "Me and him haven't done anything but text and a little cuddling."

"No he still fuck with his baby momma." She shrugged taking her phone out typing fast on the screen.

"If you invite someone to my house. I promise I'm going to send your head to your mothers doorstep." I said looking down at my phone and pulling up my doorbell camera and turning on my driveway sensor pads.

"His baby momma need to know I'm not keeping this from my sister." She shrugged trying to get buck.

"Dior I will drag you all through this ho-" I stopped my sentence looking down at bones who tapped the side of my leg telling me no. He picked up the babies and then nodded his head towards the door signaling for me to bring my ass on.

He don't run a fuck thing over here.

Let me get my ass up...

We went to their nursery. Where he laid them down in their beds.

"Don't touch her." He mumbled " Stop always fussing with bird bitches clearly she a bird! Why the fuck you giving her energy." He scrunched his eyebrows up looking at me.

"You a whole mother! The fuck type of nigga would I be to let you fight a bird over a nigga who pussy! You put fear in that Nigga heart as soon as he heard your name!!! What's the first rule of the game AMINA." He scolded waiting for an answer.

..........

"I'm waiting!" He stepped closer.

"Never show weakness." I mumbled looking at the floor.